Chapter 24

Kirito just stared back at his phone in shock. It's been 2 weeks since the disappearance of Sinon. Kirito called the number and agreed to jump on the game with them in a few minutes. Kirito sat down on the edge of the bed. A friend he thought, he lowered his head down a little. "Would a person really go all this way to find someone just to be their friend"? He shook his head trying to take the thought out of his mind. "Of course even if we're just friend's it's that she's home safe that matters", Kirito whispered aloud confirming to himself that this was the right choice. He laid down and lightly put his phone on his nightstand. He left his lamp on just and pulled the headset over his eyes. 

*

This is his only chance to find Sinon. Kirito was on his own he pulled up the location finder that the lady had messaged him. He looked around at the area that he spawned in and couldn't find Finn anywhere. 

While searching around he heard a little ping coming from his personal chats. He lifted up the screen and what follows was.

*NEW*Sinon: Kirito if you co-

(5 minutes ago) Finn: See you there.

(7 days ago) Lizbeth:  I'm sorry I sh-

(10 days ago) Asuna: we'll talk lat-

Kirito looked in disbelief as he read the messages Sinon set him, the location she sent was in the same longitude as him but in a lower latitude. Which meant she was somehow in the ground. His first thought was a dungeon of some sort. It was going to be difficult to find a hidden boss underground but he was up for it to save his friend. Kirito's smile faded again but he looked back at the chat between them both. He thought for a moment before replying.

Kirito: It's so good to hear from you again. Are you safe? You've been missing for weeks. I'm so sorry for what Asuna did to you.

A few minutes passed until he got a reply back. 

Sinon: I'm okay for the most part, the sword hurt like the devil but I was rebooted back to this area for some reason. I just want to go home, I miss you. I didn't think it had been weeks I just woke up a few hours ago. Thank goodness you insisted on giving me your request. I couldn't contact anyone from here. 

Kirito felt a blush creep onto his cheeks. 

Kirito: I miss you too.