Chapter 5

Suguha looked over at Kirito who was smiling at himself. She thought to herself a bit nerves, "What's he so happy about. Was it sinon what'd she do to him." As they came to their house's street Suguha asked, "So Kirito what did Sinon say to you?" She asked trying to get the truth out of him. Kirito stopped walking "Oh I just want to show Asuna something when we get to school." He said running up the stairs, "Kirito help get these bags up!" She shouted up stairs while hearing his bed door close. 

Kirito pulled up a chair to his desk. He turned on the computer and put on his headphones. The lights on the computer lit up as Kirtio was logging on. He heard his sister climb up the stairs. She opened the bedroom door with her knee. She held at least two bags on each arm. "Thanks a lot for all your help." She said sarcasticly. Kirto nodded as he turned it off. "Sorry I just got a text from Asuna. She seems as if she's having fun." He showed the picture of Asuna smiling with her new cat. Suguha sat down on his bed making the bags make noise. "You miss her, don't you?" she laid her arm across her head. Kirito nodded and turned to face her. He laid his arms on the chair and rested his head. "But you know, school starts in a little bit so I'll see her then. Plus klein wanted to talk to me on Monday about something "important" but knowing him it's probably something stupid." Suguha nodded and giggled. "We have such weird friends." Kirito smiled "I can't wait till the servers are back up. To see them all again would be nice."

Soon after Suguha went to sleep Kirito was still left awake. He held out his hand toward the ceiling and smiled. He Looked to his side and saw the little cat figurin sitting on his shelf. He smiled as he felt something inside his heart; it was warm. He closed his eyes, "Sinon's so sweet"

In the morning Kirito woke up late. Not again! he thought as he tried to wake up. Suguha was already up, rushing to get her things ready. He was already out the door a few minutes later. Kirito and Suguha ran past students to get their way to school.

kirito stopped at the school gates suddenly. He turned an instant shade of pink as he covered his mouth. Sinon and Silica were talking as they made their way to class. "Ouch!" Suguha cried when she ran into her brother. She rubbed her head, making a sad face. Kirito apologized as he picked her up from the floor. They walked in as Suguha dusted herself off. She looked up quickly and saw Nagata coming walking towards her. "Oh no, not again.!" she whispered.   Kirito quickly sneaked away, Suguha looked at him angry and balled up her fist "Kirito don't leave me!"

 He giggled and picked up his pace. Turning around the corner as he heard Suguha talking. Kirito walked and tried to find his friends again. kirito smiled seeing  Asuna talking to a boy with light brown hair who was smiling with her. She looked really happy. Kirito frowned. He stopped and stood still. 

Author's note-  Sorry for the short chapter I felt as if I was in a rush. By the way my spelling is pretty bad because I have to keep swiching bettwen pronouns for both my stories.  T-T