Chapter 3

As he began to wake up in the middle of the night he could see his phone vibrate across his desk.

"Hello?" Kirito asked softly. He closed his eyes but still held up the phone to his ear. "kirito you took so long to answer the phone where were you!?" Asuna shouted in a playful tone. He sat up and streched. "I was sleeping ,what did you want to talk about." He yawned as he waited for a respond. "Why are you so mean right now, all I wanted was to talk to my friend. But I guess not then- " Asuna stopped herself before she continued. There was silents among the room. Kirito sighed "I'm sorry." He looked at the ceiling and fell back on his bed. "Don't worry i'll just see you later." The call ended as Kirito closed his cell phone.   

Late in the afternoon

             Kirito turned around in his chair to face his little sister. She sat up, "I'm going to the mall with silica and Lizbeth. Do you want to come?" Kirito smiled, "sure!" He said as he accepted her invattion. He waited down stairs until Suguha was done getting dressed. "Okay I'm ready to go." she said as she walked down the stairs. "Great let's go." Kirito said as he grabbed his jacket off  the coat rack. They crossed the street on their way to go meet their friends. 

             They tried to look for them but couldn't find them. Suguha scrached the back of her head "Maybe they all ready left." Kirito looked around with his hands in his pockets. "oh their over there." He pointed toward a cafe table. "Hey, silica! Lizbeth!" Suguha waved over to her friends. The two sat with colorfull bags and two fruit flavered smothes. Kirito smiled as he got closer to the table. Silica looked confused "Umm, Kirito where is Asuna I thought  she was coming with you." He smiled but shook his head no. Suguha looked over at Lizbeth, "So where are you guys going next. I was thinking of going shopping for some new pairs of outfits. What do you think?" Suguha  said as she held her hands behind her back. Lizbeth began to get off her seat, "Sure, it sounds great." 

Silica jumped up and down when she saw some outfit on a maniqun that she wanted. "It looks so pretty I wish I had enough money for it." She said a little dissapointed. Suguha laughed a bit. Silica smiled. They kept walking around and bought more things along the way. "Hey kazuto, what kind of classes are you going to do next week?" Lizbeth asked while she ate her her ice cream. Kirito turned his head to face his friend. "I'm going to take computer science and engineering." She nodded. Suguha pointed at a girl sitting at a small table."Isn't that sinon over there?"