Chapter 9

Sinon continued to hold his hand even as they went back with the group. There was just something about holding someone else's hand that made her happy. It felt different some how. Everyone talked about the objectives and goals set in the game. Kirito payed attention but never let go. But things stopped quickly between the two. Someone was staring and just all annoyed of them. Asuna stood next to Sinon and eyed her with her hand on her hips. Silence filled the outside area. The attention was focused on the four. "You know Sinon it's not nice to steal someone else's boyfriend." Asuna shouted loud enough for the whole group to hear. Sinon  said nothing but squeeze his hand a bit titter. Asuna grabbed the handle of the blade that was by her side. She raised her voice, "Did I stutter?! Say something!" The sword was in the tight grip of Asuna's hand. 

             "Stop being an idiot, you're just making a complete foul of yourself." Sinon whispered as she stared back at Asuna.  Kirito tried to pull Sinon back but she let go of his arm and pulled out some small knives and and a large bow. Asuna had a devilish smile on as Silica walked over. She held out her hand to Asuna, "Please stop this, we're all friends in the end."She said full of concern. The was a yipe of pain coming from Silica as she fell onto Lizzbeth. Kirito rushed to her aid. She had a light scratch on her arm and slash on her stomach.

 "Asuna! I said stop."Kirito swiftly turned around and saw a blade through Sinon's chest.  "No." He whispered. Sinon's hands grabbed the handle as she fell. The weapons she once held were scattered around her legs. Glitches came from the tear inside her. Her eyes were full of fear but also betrayal. "Sinon!" He thought. Kirito ran toward her but was too late. Before she hit the floor the sword clinked onto the ground. In a second she was gone.