𝕰𝖕𝖎𝖑𝖔𝖌𝖚𝖊 𝕻𝖙.1

Začít od začátku

When I finally found him his mom was taking pictures of him and some other family members he had so I waited politely.

"Javier! Go head' get in there, I've gotta get you two together!"his mom said happily

"I'm so sorry,," Destin mumbled as we smiled for the picture.

"It's fine," I chuckled, watching as Coach, Mr.Jay, and André all walked up.

"I'm gonna miss you." I spoke after the picture was done.

" im gonna miss you too." He said sadly, looking down.

I grabbed his hand and lead him away from our families for more privacy.

"I still feel really bad..." he spoke, "you didn't even know what a prom was and you took the time to ask me to one, you did so much for me and I broke up with you..." he ranted.

"Destin it's okay," I chuckled, "I'll admit, I was hurt at first, a little pissed, but I get it, we young bebecito, and who knows what can happen after college. But right now, it's not the time, and I get that."

"aw, You sound like your dad." He laughed

"Who do you think I talked to about it," I spoke, joining in.

"I'm never gonna forget about you Javier..." he said softly, stopping in his tracks.

"How could you? I'm your first everything,"  I smiled

"One last kiss?" I questioned.

"Really." He chuckled.

"just can't resist," I shrugged before leaning down and kissing him.

When we broke, we both went our separate ways, meeting with our respective families.

"How you wanna celebrate?" Coach questioned as he drove.

"I just wanna go home, a family dinner or some shi-, er uh stuff," I spoke.

He chuckled before nodding, "gotchu,"

When we arrived home I spotted the numerous posters and decorations with my face on it.

"Blame Doc." André chuckled.

"What?" Mr.Jay spoke up, "it's a big occasion!"

Everyone laughed before entering the house, to which everyone but Janeah and I helped with food.

I tried initially to help with the onions, but I couldn't even do that.

"How am I suppose to do this again?" I asked, picking up the onion.

Mr.Jay chuckled and grabbed the onion, slicing in half and then down the middle.

"You're over thinking it Jave," He laughed as he looked at my astonished face.

"Nuh Uh, last time I chopped onions I was up all night crying." I argued, cringing at the memory.

"Maybe cooking just isn't for you," He chuckled.

"Which isn't fair-both of my dads can cook yet I can't even boil a hot dog." I said agitatedly.

"Boy you only 17, you got all your life to learn how to cook," Coach chuckled, entering the kitchen and placing a kiss on Mr.Jays face.

I gave them a weird look causing Coach to respond.

"Jave fix yo' face, you know how many times I had to watch you and that Destin boy kiss"

I scratched my neck nervously as I felt my face heating up from the embarrassment.

"Daddy." A tiny voice spoke causing me to look down at Janeah.

"Hm?" Coach responded, walking over to her, "I'm hungry, is the food done?" She questioned.

"Not yet baby girl, little bit longer." He responded.

She nodded and walked over to the dining table, climbing into her seat.

When the food did finish though, we all gathered around the table silent for a while as we ate.

"So I was wondering, since you're getting more free time.," Mr.Jay began, "and I was kinda wondering, maybe we should take a family vacation." He said lowly.

Clarence frowned and looked over to Joshua, "why do you say it like you don't think it'll happen?"

"Well you know-you could have to be back at work at any time, the more successful you are, the more needed you'll be, which means you might not have that much time to spare-and that's okay, I'm not complaining." Joshua responded timidly.

"Baby I'll always make time for y'all, you know that," Clarence said sincerely.

"Before everything comes my family-a lot people don't have that, hell in another I life I probably don't either, I'll never take y'all for granted. If you want a vacation then we're going on vacation-nothing to discuss."

"I love my family too much to not have it."

•RUIN 🥀US•