•𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖜𝖔•

I looked over at the man in-front of me, staring blankly as he recited the multiple things I'd be charged with

"Look-yo, what's the point of you telling me all this." I asked agitatedly.

He paused mid sentence as I cut him off, looking at me with an amused expression.

"Because I'm here to offer you a deal."

That whole sentence was like a flashing red light.

I was done with deals-all that shit got me was a spot right here in this chair.

"Im good-illegal shit is what got me here," I responded.

"Y'all can finish getting all y'all information and take me to my damn cell." I said simply

"Who said it's was illegal?" He asked-causing my ears to perk up.

"Are you familiar with the Black Ops Regiment?" He spoke-lighting a cigarette as he sat back in his chair.

I looked at him with the same dead expression as before.

"Take that as a no," he said lowly.

"Basically we are a section of the military that does all the so called, dirty work. We do the things that are too controversial to be made public, we are the punishers." He explained.

"And you're telling me all this why?" I questioned-not trusting him in the slightest.

"Because I'm interested in bringing you on board," He revealed.

I looked at him before breaking out in a chuckle.

"That makes absolutely zero sense," I shook my head, "I was literally arrested a couple hours ago and you mean to tell me now you want to recruit me."

"I'm not buying it-I have a history of mental illness, I was in a damn psychiatric hospital for fucks sake-and you want me to near a gun?" I questioned.

"It's exactly why we want you Mr.Willard," he paused-exhaling the smoke from his cancer stick.

"People like you, criminals, social outcasts-you are the perfect candidates and exactly who our government looks for when most adding to this regiment. To keep it real with you Clarence-you're a expendable, you can do the dirty tasks because we know you've done worse. This regiment is full of people the government doesn't care two shits about-and if I'm being honest, you're perfect."

I looked at him deep in thought before shaking my head.

"I'm good, thanks-but no thanks." I said sternly.

He looked at me with a shocked expression before speaking again, "I don't get it-this is literally a get out of jail free card and with the charges they are piling on you, you need our help. We can erase your entire criminal record, you'll be as clean as a new born baby and you're telling me no." He ranted.