thirty eight

Mulai dari awal

Yeah he was definitely still salty.

"I'm here to make a deal." He says.

"Stefan, what are you doing?"

"Eight stakes made of white oak. The part of Wickery Bridge that you forgot to burn." He offered eight, there were twelve. He still has four.

Good for me I still know basic math.

I see Klaus look to Rebekah.

"That's impossible."

"Actually it's not. Finn is dead." He says.

I mean not to be rude but- how anti climatic. Rest in peace creepy brother #2.

"You killed my brother?" Rebekah's mouth falls agape, Stefan only ignores the blonde and looks to Klaus who seemed rather unphased by his brothers death. Okay I kinda felt bad for Rebekah.

But also wasn't this guy constantly looking for a way to die?

"Damon and Scarlett in exchanged for the last eight weapons that can kill you."

Hold up, I was a hostage? Again? Am I getting so used to it that I don't even realize anymore?

"And how do I know there aren't any more left?"

"Because there aren't." Stefan should seriously consider becoming a lawyer. He's obviously so skilled with words.

"Let's be certain, shall we?" Klaus smirks, moving past me to walk towards Damon. I exchange glances with Stefan.

"Leave."

"No."

"Go on. Leave." Klaus taunts.

"Nik, he's my plaything not yours." I hear Rebekah whine.

Klaus suddenly grabs Damon by his throat roughly- Okay why did I just get butterflies.

Lets ignore that.

"I said, go home." He compels Damon, who then starts pulling his wrist from the traps. His skin begins peeling off in the process making him scream in pain. My mouth falls open and I feel vomit literally rise in my throat.

"Klaus." I speak sternly, giving the older man a glare. He only rolls his eyes with a smile.

"Alright, stop, stop, stop, before you hurt yourself." He jokes approaching the man again.

"Well, seeing that he can finally be compelled. Now." He grabs Damon by the throat and begins to compel him again.

"Minus the stake that's in my brother, how many more stakes are out there that can kill me?"

"Eleven." Damon speaks making my eyes meet Stefan's.

"Eleven! Really? So, not eight then." Klaus says, releasing Damon and turning to Stefan.

"You really shouldn't have lied."

"I'll get you the other three." Stefan says.

"Yeah, that'll be nice. Or since you lied, maybe I'll just compel your brother to chew out his own tongue." He says making me scrunch my nose in disgust. One point for creativity. Two points off for literally being a psychopath.

"What is wrong with you?" Stefan scowls at the man who only smirks.

"What is wrong with you?! Do you really have no appreciation for me? I have given you someone to hate, to loathe, a target for all of your anger; so you don't have to turn it on yourself. I have spared your life and given your life purpose, as your friend despite your betrayal." Klaus laughs.

"I really think you should be thanking me. Or perhaps Scarlett, if it weren't for her intervention I would've let you die." He patronizes. Before I can speak Stefan rushes at Klaus and pins him against the wall. I see him pull a white oak stake from his pocket.

I see Klaus's eyes flash amber as he roughly grabs Stefan's wrist. I watch the interaction with wide eyes.

"Step down, or you both die." Klaus growls, making Stefan loosen his grip and release Klaus. He happily snatches the stake from Stefan.

"There. Now you only have to get me the other two."

"This is ridiculous." Rebekah says, walking over to Damon and releasing him from the traps, he falls to his knees.

Reason #1039489 Rebekah is the better sibling. Shes never too dramatic and seems to be annoyed with her brother just as much as me.

"Bring us the stakes. All of them. Or I will wage a war against everyone you love. I hope I'm being clear." Klaus speaks sternly before storming out of the room. I send Rebekah a thankful look before reaching to help Damon stand.

"Drink." I offer my wrist to the man who only looks at me like I'm crazy.

"You think I want a death wish?"

A/N

I have a starbucks interview today im so scared but enjoy dis chapter💕💕💕💕💕💕