Chp.4 ~ Death Road of Despair

Comenzar desde el principio

Kokichi's POV

I just stood there unsure of what to do and just watched as Kirumi got down and tried to tend to Y/n's ankle. Kirumi then brushed her hand over Y/n's ankle, her reaction to such little contact scared me and surprised me a lot, Y/n had a trembled and tears had quickly made its way to the corner of her e/c eyes.

My somewhat of a smile dropped very quickly and I had shown my actual feelings: scared with a blank face but no one could read me but this was very serious, she could become a very easy target or she could even die if it's not treated which meant the killing game would begin.

Kirumi also noticed this and apologized, I then covered up my feeling with my carefree and childish attitude.

"Oh, don't be like that Y/n, just walk it off! Its no big deal!" I told her with some annoyance in my voice, "K-Kokichi, I don't even think I can walk..." Y/n explained to me while looking into my eyes, as she looked into my eyes I could see the pain she was in and her e/c eyes were really glossy like she could break out crying any minute.

"...." I didn't say anything in response, Kirumi moved to take care of her bleeding elbow and had asked Y/n questions to see if her ankle is sprained or broken.

I then decided to turn my attention to the rest of the boring ultimate's, they were talking a little and then Kaede was about to say the same old things over again.

Come on guys we can't give up! We can't lose hope! And some stupid things like that, which annoyed me because it was obvious none of us were in shape to go through that again especially Y/n and Shuichi well I know that Y/n definitely can't go but I saw Kirumi helping Shuichi up to his feet while he held his side, some of use we're bruised badly, bleeding, and some parts of our clothing were ripped off.

So I decided to speak up before she convinces everyone into doing it again, "...Knock it off already." I said looking down making sure they couldn't see my eyes and sounding sad.

"Huh?","You're free to keep trying on your own, but forcing us to join is basically torture." I said looking up slightly and making a hurt expression.

"T-Torture?" She said clueless to what I was getting at, " You know what really hurts? Being denied the right to give up in impossible situation..." I then started to get the waterworks going, I could feel the fake tears stirring in my eyes.

"You won't let us give up and no matter what we say, you have the high ground...", " That..... doesn't sound like torture to you?", "When you say you're inspiring us-your really strong-arming us!" I yelled as the fake tears ran down my face.

Tenko then tagged in, stopping me, "Hey, degenerate! Quit being so selfish! Which to I stopped the waterworks and responded, "I-'m not being selfish... The others feel the same way, too..."

Kaede was shocked, "E-Everyone...?" Kaede asked turning her gaze to everyone else.

Korekiyo: My spirit... is nearly broken.... This hardship gnaws at me....

Kiiboy: Given the circumstances... the most logical course of action would be to give up..."

Tsumugi: Yeah... I feel like Hisashi Mitsui in the second half of a basketball."

Maki: I knew this was impossible from the start."

Miu: Kh... This bullshit is a waste of precious time and energy."

Himiko: I can't let you all rely on my magic... Besides, I don't have enough MP left"

Angie: I'm just relieved that no one was seriously injured. Praise be to Auta"

Y/n: I-'m very s-sorry to be the t-the bringer of bad n-new but, I might h-have rolled m-my ankle..."

Hearing Y/n speak up was surprising, I glanced over to Angie to see how she would react. Angie looked at Y/n in pity covering mouth with her hand and sliding over to Y/n probably seeing if she's okay.

The rest of the students started to argue a little about stuff until the announcements came on.

Y/n's POV

Ding Dong, Bing Bong

Monosuke - This is an official announcement from the Ultimate Academy for Gifted Juveniles.

Monotaro - It is now 10 pm Nighttime officially starts now

Monokid - Wheather you' ve been good or naughty, its time to go twinkle and go to beddy-bye!"

Monopahine - The dining hall and gym are locked at this nighttime, so be careful.

Monodam - ....

Monotaro - Kyahahahaha! Sweat dreams!

And like that, it turned off, though I couldn't care one bit to anyone else myself Kirumi and Angie.

I was in a tremendous amount of pain, Kirumi was tending to my wounds, and Angie was calming me down. At the end of the others arguing they just decided to go to sleep in the dormitory.

Kirumi figured I couldn't walk so with the help of Angie she got me on her back without causing to much pain to my wounds, once we all got to the dormitory Kirumi went to my room and sent Angie to get medical supplies from my bathroom. Kirumi had laid me down on my bed and Angie had stood next to me.

As Kirumi was about to take off my stockings and shoes which would hurt so Angie let me hold her hands, if I was in pain I could squeeze her hands as a stress reliever. Once Kirumi was done with my shoes and stockings she then started to wrap my ankle in an ace bandage, I then thanked both of them for being so very kind and helping me.

Angie then told me that she would pray to Auta for my wounds to heal quickly, after that they both left and I decided to rest.

Kokichi's POV

I decided to go to see how Y/n is doing but as I was at her door it suddenly opened and Kirumi and Angie came out, Kirumi had asked me what I was doing to which I just told her the straight-up truth because I'm way too try to lie for something so small. But Kirumi had told me that Y/ n needed her rest which I left.... For now.

Once they were gone I snuck into Y/n's room, as I closed the door behind me I skipped my way over to her bed to find that she was sleep. 'Great', I then giggled at her tired form, I then left and went back to my room, I fall down flat onto my bed, passing out.

==================================

yuck, this shouldve been done a long time along time ago, but imma try to start another chapter tommorw. sorry if some stuff looks weird i wrote this chaper in google docs and uplouded it onto my computor and then i just edited some stuff, its also 11:46 pm and i am sooo tired so plz be thankful for my sleep depravied sacrifice ~ cofegurl

7/5/20

~ Word Count: 1845 ~