-27-

Journey's POV

I finally had downtime after working out, showering, taking a nap, and doing my make up. I was exhausted since I overworked myself. I went on Tik Tok and posted a few drafts, then went to Twitter.

Shit shit shit shit

Shit shit shit shit.

Niall was right. "Harry" was trending at #3 and "Journey" was at #4. Both shared the photo and others of us with the guys. I went to text Harry but noticed he already texted me.

I smiled and texted him for a while, then went back on Tik Tok

I smiled and texted him for a while, then went back on Tik Tok. Reading a few comments couldn't hurt. Not anymore, right?

Wrong.

I was slut-shamed and told I was ruining Harry. People were defending me, yes, but was I really ruining him? I felt nauseous and ran to the bathroom.

-

Harry's POV

I hope she's distancing herself from the toxicity of social media. She likes to be strong and independent when she could fall apart like the petals on a flower. I don't want her to hurt the way I did when I first discovered the cruelty of others. She doesn't deserve that pain, no one does.

It had been a while since we texted, but I wasn't going to text her just in case she was asleep. I was writing hopelessly in my notebook, not really taking in what I was writing as my hand moved across the page.

Journey really is something. She doesn't like to talk about her job in the modeling community, probably because she has something negative tied into it. But what? What is so horrible that she doesn't like talking about it?

So many questions whirled through my head. When can I ask her them? Tomorrow? The day after that? When?

I put my pencil down and walked to the refrigerator and took the soup she made out. I still wonder what she used to make it with. What other things can she make?

I can't wait to be able to ask Journey all these things and build a better relationship with her. She's...special.