-18-

Is Sabrina joking? I stared at Harry's ring on my dresser

Is Sabrina joking? I stared at Harry's ring on my dresser. What do I do with it? I got up and picked up the cold metal object. I stared at the PEACE engraved on it. Harry's face when he handed it back to me flashed in my mind. Tears began to take over my eyes. "Journey, you have a shoot today!" My mom yelled. I wiped my eyes but the tears didn't stop. "Okay," I called back.

Little did she know, I canceled and was now going house shopping.

-

Harry's POV

I didn't expect it to get this way. I didn't expect to want to be her friend. I don't want to be a horrible person. She hasn't replied for the last week. She hasn't posted much on anything except for Twitter and even then it'd be directed towards me. It seems as if she is taking this worse than I am. People were commenting about us under her tweets and saying she broke me when it was the other way around.

This was all my fault. I grabbed my keys and decided to go to her house. She'd have to talk to me then, right?

I was wrong. When I arrived and knocked on the door, her mother told me she had finished moving out two days ago. Her mom didn't even know where. Apparently, she left me something in her room. I walked up and saw the dead flowers I had given her and the ring in front of it.

Her room smelled like her, making my heart want to crumble because I missed her so much. I held onto the ring, which felt wrong to be on my finger right now, and pulled over to the cafe Journey and I had eaten at so many times. Her car.

Her car was here. I jumped out and ran inside. In the way back of the cafe, her curly hair was facing the opposite way of the door. She was stirring her drink and had her head rested on her hand. I walked over. "Journey..." I began. She didn't even turn around. "Harry, please just go." Her voice cracked. I walked around and looked at her. Her eyes were bloodshot and had heavy bags under them. Her face was pale and she seemed sick. "Harry, please." She asked again. "Can I explain?"

She didn't reply, so I took it as a yes. "When I was about to enter the building, I received a text from one of my mates. He follows you on Instagram and wanted me to introduce you two. If I didn't he said he'd expose me for something...something I'm not proud of. I had to, Journey. I didn't expect me to like hanging out with you or think about you all the time...I just-"

A tear fell onto the table. "Harry, you should have told me in the first place. You made me feel like it was all genuine. You were kind to me but that's because you had to be. When were you planning to give me away? Before or after the kiss? Apparently after. You know Sabrina blocked me? Yeah, my best friend fucking blocked me and I come to find out right after I protected YOUR career, because god knows the media would go insane if they found out a millionaire was dating a tik toker, that you didn't even like me in the first place! That hurts, Harry!" She said in the quietest voice possible.

Sabrina blocked her? "And I didn't even find out from you. I think that hurts worse of all because you would've carried that lie with you while I laid in bed thinking you were a good man. I was wrong." She stood up and walked away.