-22-

"You two can be friends all you want but she'll never be fine." Niall crossed his arms. It was like hitting a brick wall. "W-What?"

"You broke her trust, mate. The poor girl is new to being famous and you took advantage of that. Do you really think she's going to trust anyone else the same way she trusted you when you became friends?" Liam asked. "She's paranoid now," Niall told me.

"You're the one that told her! None of this would be happening if you didn't open your damned mouth!" I pointed out. "No, Harry! None of this would be happening if you didn't place the bet! You should've told someone about what your bandmate told you or better yet, pretend! Niall told us everything. The text messages, the times, the dates, everything. This isn't you Harry." Louis pushed through Liam and Niall.

I ran my hand through my hair. They're right. This isn't me. "I want lunch." Niall finally said after a few seconds of silence. "Shut up, Niall!" Liam and Louis yelled in unison.

The door creaked and we all whipped our heads to see Journey, looking almost like a child with a broken toy, standing in the middle of the doorway. "Hey, uhm... I'm going to head out so...I'll talk to you later." She said, rubbing the back of her neck. "I was going to ask if you wanted to grab lunch with us." Niall frowned. "If it's alright, I'd like to join. I just need to get home and fix up a bit."

"Yeah, that's fine." I breathed out.

-

Journey's POV

I ran into my home and practically threw myself into the shower. I had to speed it up as fast as possible so I had time for makeup, which is where I'm at now.

I placed chapstick on my bottom lip and rubbed my top lip against it, then put on my shoes and grabbed my car keys

I placed chapstick on my bottom lip and rubbed my top lip against it, then put on my shoes and grabbed my car keys. My phone chimed and I groaned as I grabbed it.

I walked out to the living room and waited

About fifteen minutes later, "Here."