"no, you're not. it's not about doing your best anymore. it's about doing better."

(ཾミ☆)

"bubba, talk to me. something has happened and it's doing your head in." i say as i take mike's hand.

"i got a, a minus." he says sadly and i gulp.

"chemistry?" i asked and he nodded.

"my dad either wants to drug test me daily, or for me to quit glee. he's giving me one last chance." he admits sadly, and i wrap my arms around his neck.

"what can i do to help?" i ask, i know a minus is a asian f. and i know mike does not want to disappoint his dad.

"i don't know, my dad is just all over me and i feel so much pressure." he says as he wraps his arms around my waist.

"i know it's difficult but you need to tell your parents about how stanford is not what you want." he nods yes, but i know he won't. "i could maybe take over booty camp so you have a chance to focus more? or even luke he's a dancer." i suggest and he nods no, he doesn't want to let glee down.

he's got to big of a heart.

he then walks away and i know not to follow him and anyway i have a song to perform.

"nice blouse, hummel. really brings out the color of your pink eye." santana mocks. as i walk with santana and britt towards them.

"so, i assume i can rely on your vote, rachel." i turn to her.

"i'm sorry, romana, but i've already pledged my fidelity to kurt." rachel tell me proudly.

"oh, so you're cool with flushing mckinley high's future down the magical poop-stealing water chair?" britt states.

"did you know that in six years at this school, we've only exclusively had male student council presidents? And yeah, kurt looks like jimmy fallon's butch daughter, but a vote for him would only empower yet another frank and beans." i inform.

"yes. where has that patriarchy gotten us? double-digit inflation, economic freefall, oil spills, war in afghanistan." britt shrugs.

"i tweeted about roma's flash mob pep rally in the gym, 248 and we're all showing up to support her with girl power." santana says.

"i also tweeted and a few celebrities have gotten on board with it, and it will be live streamed so all can see. perks off being a celebrity i guess" i say with a confidence that makes kurt gulp.

"yes, boys have made one helluva mess in this school, and there's only one way to clean it up." i add, before 'who run the world' begins playing on the speaker system. not the singing just the track.

(romana does everything britt does)

once we finished, someone passed me a microphone and i smiled. "hi i'm romana pierce and i'm your next senior class president". i say before running over to mike in my outfit and jumping into his arms wrapping my legs around his waist.