"I-I", Yoongi whimpered, cheeks reddening because he knew what huge secret he has kept from them. "He was after me... I lied to you, Seojoon is still angry about my runaway and wants me back. But h-he doesn't want me, he wants me dead", Yoongi confessed, having told his friends that the man would leave him alone while in reality, the vampire king was still fuming in anger.

But Yoongi knew how much Taehyung craved to go outside so he has kept this information to himself so his friend could finally breathe fresh air again. As soon as he has spoken these words, Jeongguk whipped around to stare at him bewildered, betrayal glistening in his eyes before they flickered to Taehyung.

"You kept this information to yourself, knowing damn well that Tae could be in danger as well?!", Jeongguk seethed. "Ggu, no stop hissing at him, Yoonie Hyung's upset, stop", Taehyung glared at his lover but the man was nowhere near calming down, instead he was raging.

"He put you willingly in danger! How could you, Yoongi?! You exposed him to the vampires!", Jeongguk growled out absolutely furious and Yoongi looked to the ground. "I didn't like that you were always locking him away. He's allowed to go out so I kept silent about it. They are after me, not him after all."

"IT WASN'T YOUR FUCKING CHOICE TO MAKE!", Jeongguk screamed at him, stalking towards them and ripping the two apart, Yoongi quickly sitting up and stumbling to his feet, furiously wiping his eyes. "You put him danger", Jeongguk hissed, pressing a protesting Taehyung into his hold.

"I didn't mean it! I would never hurt him, you know that Jeongguk!", Yoongi snapped back. "Ggu, instead of yelling at Yoongi, try to be reasonable, please screaming doesn't help the situation", Taehyung tried to calm them down. "He just met his Mate again, show a bit kindness!", he snapped when Jeongguk continued to be freaked out.

Jeongguk's eyes softened merely by that but his jaw was still clenched. "We're going back home, I have to protect you, the both of you", he said, voice loosening its sharpness and Yoongi's eyes watered. "Jeongguk, I'm sorry. I never meant to lie", he whispered. "But you did. And because you lied, you put Taehyung in danger."

"I'm not--"

"You are! And I have to fix this mess now! If the vampire king is after Yoongi, you both aren't safe on earth, he wants Yoongi dead for fuck's sake! And as soon as he sees you-- no. I'm taking you back", Jeongguk announced, bulky arm pulling Taehyung with him and Yoongi quickly tagged along.

"W-wait, Ggu, what about Jin? We can't leave him!"

"CAN YOU BE WORRIED FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY FOR ONCE?!", Jeongguk roared back and Taehyung closed his mouth offended. "You don't have to be rude, asshat", he grumbled.

In just the same moment, Seokjin appeared from the bathroom again, looking surprised at the three but quickly ran over to them. "Hyungie, hi! We have to leave, Hyungie but I wanted to tell you that we took care of Namjoon. He won't bother you anymore", Taehyung hurried to say because Jeongguk was impatiently pulling on his waist.

"Why do you have to-- oh. You did? Tae", Seokjin then realized what his new friend has said and tears of gratitude brimmed in his eyes. "We have to go back to hell but you can choose if you want to come with us or not", Taehyung continued, glaring shortly at Jeongguk.

Seokjin's eyes were filled with hope when he looked longingly at the meadow. "Actually... I want to stay here. I've always loved reading in the grass and now that... I want to enjoy life again", the siren said weakly at the end and Taehyung nodded understanding. "Ggu will give you a symbol that allows you to open a portal if you're done. I cannot help you then but please feel free to come to our mansion. I won't be able to go out", the Queen of hell said, sadness trembling in his voice.

Jeongguk has already grabbed Jin's wrist and created a portal mark on his wrist before letting go. He didn't say anything else to the siren, only nodding at him before pulling Taehyung away.

Yoongi followed them and Taehyung turned in Jeongguk's arms to shout a goodbye to Jin before he was dragged away. The devil's only focus was now in bringing his Queen back to hell where he was safe. His first priority would always be Taehyung, they were literally attached to the hip, together since 1400 years and Jeongguk's only focus laid on his beautiful Babyboy.

Taehyung was his Mate and therefore the most important being in his life, everything else came after Taehyung and the devil would always be selfish when it came to the gorgeous silver haired male he has met in a church, trembling on his knees and begging to be released from his pain.

Jeongguk had to keep Taehyung safe.

Under any circumstances. 

~

Long chapter, nothing to say, but I nom nom you♡

Ela_koo