This Little Story.

Start from the beginning

"Yes..." I watch as he slips the ring on my empty finger, and I hardly let him finish before I wrap my arms around his neck, and fall right back into his lap. "God I love you." I breathe out, my words lost in his skin as I hold myself to him.

"I love you the most. And I'm very glad that's over with because I swear my heart was about to stop." He laughs, and I pull back.

"You didn't seem nervous at all, what are you even talking about?" I ask, sitting on my knees as I look down to the ring.

"Because I didn't want to ruin the moment with the fact that I was completely and utterly nervous." He informs me, and I nod, and laugh.

"This ring is so pretty... When did you have time to buy a ring?" I ask, and he smirks.

"The open market.. I snuck one when you were talking to the fans, and you never even knew." He smiles like he's proud of himself and I keep staring at the ring. "I didn't want to get you something that was crazy expensive, or littered with diamonds.. It didn't seem like you, not at all.. So I picked that..It's simple,and it's blue... Just like you..." He points to it, and I keep my eyes on it.

" He points to it, and I keep my eyes on it

"It's perfect."

"You're going to have to tell Mitch because he's not going to believe me when I tell him I didn't fuck it up." He tells me, and I smile up at him.

"So Mitch knew you were going to do this?" I ask and he nods.

"I told Mitch and Jeffrey before we left. The plan was to ask you to be my girlfriend, spend time with you, and then... then the promise too, and Mitch swore up and down that I would fuck it up..." He tells me, and I try to imagine in my head the conversation at hand. Harry telling his two best friends that he's going to ask me to be his girlfriend. I know they gave him shit until he walked out the door.

"But they were happy for you?" I ask.

"They were happy that I finally decided to stop being a baby about it, and actually made a move that I had really wanted to make... They were shocked too, they both said they wouldn't have been surprised if you asked me the questions first because in their words 'you get what you want because you're not afraid of anything.' me on the other hand..." He starts to trail off and I laugh.

"You're not afraid of the things I'm afraid of... We compliment each other." I tell him, and he furrows his brows.

"How so?" He asks, taking my hand in his so he can toy with the ring that's resting on it. He keeps staring at it, looking at it, and it makes me smile knowing he's proud of himself.

"Well.. The thought of me getting up on a stage in front of even a hundred people scares the absolute shit out of me... I couldn't do that, not even if I tried, but it's easy for you... Yeah you get nervous, but you're not scared of it. The thought of being in the worlds view doesn't scare you but it terrifies me.... You're afraid of being vulnerable.. You get nervous, and scared to let your feelings out... You get scared when you need people but me, that's a piece of cake. I wear my heart on my sleeve more so now than I ever did before... I make conversation with anyone, at least now I do... and you wait for people to make the conversation first... We're opposite in all those senses." I tell him, and he nods, listening to every word I say.