How You Guys Spend New Years Eve

Scott- He invites you to Lydia's lake house along with the rest of the "gang". All of you play games and watch movies until 11:59 p.m., Which is you and Scott share a kiss until 12:01 a.m.

Stiles- Stiles shows up at your doorstep asking if you would like to go out on a walk. You agree and grab your coat, the two of you walk down the street and admire the Christmas lights on your neighbors' trees. A light snow begins to fall and then Stiles leans it and places a kiss on your lips.

Derek- It was Derek's lovely idea to have a "Sexy Movie Night" where the two of you watch what you think was the sexiest movies of 2014. At a minute before New Years, Derek gives you a long, romantic kiss.

Aidan- Aidan being the partygoer he is, takes you to a party. Aidan pulls you close as you dance the night away until a sound pours out of the speakers signaling its 11:59 p.m. and Aidan pulls you as close as he can and then gives you a long, sexy kiss on the lips.

Jackson- He decides to go the romantic route and takes you on a dinner cruise. He gives you a necklace with a group of fragile diamonds and puts it around your neck. Jackson then tells you how much he loves you and kisses you when it's a minute before New Years, for four minutes. The waiter had to almost pull him off of you because it was disturbing the guests.

Isaac- You both decide to cozy up by a bonfire at your house. Isaac puts his arm around your shoulder and cuddles with you. The two of you share smores and when the time comes, you share a kiss.

Liam- Liam's parents take the two of you out to eat at a fancy restaurant. You all have a good time but as the clock ticks you can notice Liam getting more nervous by the minute. When it's finally 11:59 Liam looks at you then at his dad, his dad quietly says,"Well, go on already!" Liam plants a small kiss on your lips as both of you lock lips until 2015.

Brett- Brett takes you out to see a scary movie. When he notices you jump, he puts his arm around your shoulder and holds your hand. After the movie gets done, he walks you outside and to your car until his alarm on his phone goes off and he gently leans in and cups your face and plants a kiss on your lips.

Garrett- He goes the simple route and takes you ice skating. The two of you have trouble staying balanced so you decide to hold each others hand, but when the time comes, he gently kisses your lips as you wait for 2015.