Synopsis

Melike Hatun is the younger sister of one of Osman Bey's finest Alps, Boran Alp. Growing up an orphan under Ertugrul Gazi's family's wing along with her older brother and Konur Alp, Melike is not the type of lady to work at the Rug House; instead, she's a Warrior, like her brother and Konur. She is strong, determined, passionate and courageous, just like any Alp of the Kayi Tribe, although she is a young adolescent woman just leaving her teenage years- and entering into the age of marriage.

Unlike many of the tribespeople that she has grown up with, Melike has no interests in love or marriage. Even with the handsome, brave, strong and mostly young Alps surrounding her, none of them have struck her heart. Melike feels that marriage will consume and disrupt her freedom and independent lifestyle, and she is determined to remain a lone warrior; she plans to serve Osman Bey and fight for Allah's Cause till the end of her days.

But her plans are abruptly crushed when she unexpectedly comes up against the fearsome Mongol Warrior Kongar, who appears out of the blue to rampage her tribe, capture her leaders and kill and harm all those who oppose him, including those most beloved to her. Under the leadership of the Mongol Commander Balgay, Kongar is a fierce, hot-tempered, powerful and absolutely terrifying Mongol warrior that strikes fear into the hearts of his enemies and does not hesitate to murder anyone who stands in his way. Yet the devilishly handsome young man hides a broken past which he cannot put together- hence his fierce temper and vile way of life; and when he lays eyes on the feisty young warrior woman, a part of his heart that he thought had been hidden away and lost forever lightened up with hope.

*This story starts in the middle of the first season of Kurulus Osman, and brings you through an emotional and rather painful love story of two lovers from different worlds. If you have watched the first season, then you probably know Kongar's story. I'll try to keep most things the same as possible as to not be confusing, but this is a fanfic so anything can happen :)*