Nate Imagine

This imagine is for 5sos__baes__
Nate Maloley imagine

Y/n pov
-----------
Finally you got your twin girls to bed. You looked at your phone and seen that nate was calling you
*phone call*
N= nate Y= you
N: hey baby girl

Y: hey when are you going to be home.

N: I will be home a little bit later then I though.

Y: really this is the third night this week

N: I have to work on the new song it's due by Thursday.

Y: I know but don't expected me too be up, so don't be loud when you come in.

N: ok love you kiss the girls good night for me. Bye

Y: bye
*end of phone call*

"God I sometimes wish he wasn't a rapper"You thought to your self.
With that you got changed and went to bed.
*the next day*
"How are my two favorite girls!" You hear nate say as he goes into the girls room.
The next thing you know you have nate yelling your name.
"Aaaa, y/n can you come here." Nate yells for the girls bedroom.
" ya what is it...." You said before you see your daughter with half her hair messing.
" what happened." You yell.
Then you and nate look at the scissors laying one the floor.
And you thought to yourself that when you where cleaning up from when the girls where cutting and drawing you must have forgotten to pick up the scissors.
You expanded it to nate and you looked at your daughter that had cut up hair and all you could do is laugh.
And took a picture of it so it can be her graduation photo also know as black mail.

That's it don't forget to vote if you want me to do more imagines like this and id you want one leave a comment down bellow telling me your name and what you want the main idea to be.
~ tumblrgirl96💋