He hits you

Nate- he asked you if you wanted to go to his room😏. But you said no because he was drunk and he slapped you. Then when you started crying he picked you up and told you how sorry he was.

JackG- you where at a party and you where talking to a guy that you had grown up with but Jack got jealous. And he went over to the guy you where talking to and started fighting him. You then tried to break it up but Jack accidentally hit you.

JackJ- he would never do that but.....
You where playing basketball and he throw the ball to you but you weren't paying attention to the ball and it hit you in the face.

Sammy- you where pregnant with your first child and you where waiting for Sammy to come home but there you are on the couch three hours later. It's now 2 in the morning and you see him try to be quiet and go up stairs but before he's foot was on the second step you turned on the light switch. He look at you with his red eyes , you new exactly where he was he was getting high while you where at home also he broke his promise. He's promis was that he was not going to get high anymore because it always ends bad. Then you two started to argue then he did something that he had never done before .....he.....hit......you!!!
You looked at him with fear in your eyes and got your car keys shoes and phone and left not knowing if you every will come back...

Please don't be mad that I did this image i was debating wether or not to do it but hey let's try something new....??.?.??.?!.!.?.!!