Chapter 29: Daniel

Start from the beginning

"Wow, are you a first generation vampire?" Whitney asked, her shy nature gone out the window and only excitement lingered

"Okay, okay, great-great grandfather, could you tell me your name?" Kyran asked and Daniel's laughter stopped and his body visibly stiffened.

"What's wrong?" Kyran asked, concern rattled his body.

"N-nothing, I just never laughed like that in one hundred years" he said, rubbing his arm.

"Hmm, glad to have shared your first laughter in a hundred years" Kyran played along, knowing something was wrong but didn't push forward.

"I'm Whitney" Whitney pushed a hand towards Daniel "Are you really a first generation vampire?" She asked again curiosity plastered bold in her eyes.

"No, I'm a second generation vampire" Daniel offered his hand and gently shook her hand

"Woowwww" Whitney marveled, her eyes growing bigger. Kyran chuckled at her adorable behaviour.

"I'm King and Alpha Kyran. But you can just call me Kyran, and you?" Kyran offered his hand and Daniel's confusion was evident on his face and so was his reluctance to speak his name.

The name 'Daniel' stuck in his throat, he hated the name because of his sister's actions to instill her hatred of their parents for creating alliances with  werewolves and for his second name, that was of werewolf heritage. Hunter! And just like that, when Daniel said the name in his head, his earlier memories rushed through his brain. He gasped alerting the other two in room.

"Hunter!" He screamed and pushed of the bed in a speed so fast shocking both for a second. Daniel pulled the bedroom door open and tried his best to search out his mate.

Those green eyes. How could he forget his dreams of his mate, the one he longed for day and night, and when their finally met, he shot him away. Dread washed over him when he cursed his vampire senses for not being able to scent his mate. Tears filling his eyes and looked behind for Kyran's help.

"Up the second stairs on the left" Kyran and Whitney rushed after him. After reaching the third floor of the pack house, Daniel looked left and right trying to scent his mate out. For some reason he panicked thinking his mate wouldn't want after his aggressiveness behaviour and for trying to kill his comrades.

Just as his thoughts was about to spiral, the Alpha's office door shot opened and a worried Hunter looked down the hallway to come face with a trembling back, not just a trembling back, his mates back. The smell of pancakes and cinnamon calling to him. Hunter leaped forward and Daniel caught a scent and quickly turned around. His face pressed into a muscular chest, and his ears tingled with the warm breath of his mate when he spoken.

"Mate" Hunter growled and hugged the tiny frame of his mate.

Kyran smiled and walked over to Theo who looked shocked coming out of his office. "Never thought I would see the day, Hunter be so... so... so.."

"Possessive" Kyran finished his sentence with a knowing smirk.

"The curse is already lifting." Soo Ho pooped up from behind them. "All is left to get rid of her and it will be broken and we can avoid, mother Earths raft" he said seriously and gave them a look, to which they nodded to even more seriously.

To let species cross mate, wasn't a bad thing. Imagining all those people who are searching for their mates but not finding them, when in reality their mates are from other species, hurt Theo's and Kyran's heart.

They would get rid of this evil for sure. Theo placed his hands on Kyran's waist and pulled him into his embrace, thinking if he was in such a situation he wouldn't know what to do.