Bittersweet plum (ch. 5)

A/N
Hey! I can see people are voting and saving my book so that's great!! Thank you if you have done! If you are reading this and want this book to continue, vote this chapter! Leave a comment too because then I know it's not just spam bots or something. But I know people are reading this and I wanted to know if you want me to continue! I'll continue if it gets more that 3 votes :D

(Edit: okay!! I think I'll continue this! also wait since y'all are voting on this can you do that for my other chapters too 🥺🥺🥺 thank you💕💕)

Your POV

...Someone interrupted us.

"Alastor! Darling! It's been quite some time since we had a chat!" Swooned a small blonde haired woman. She was under average height for a demon. And had a quite plump frame. She wore a flapper dancer costume with a feathered headpiece. She had really heavy makeup on too.

She pushed shuffled between me and Al and completely disregarded my presence. I stared at her in disbelief. What does she think she's doing?

"Oh Alastor! I've felt ever so drained since I last saw you! Oh and how this beautiful new suit complements your handsome face! You and I are such a pair!" She sang, as she leaned in closer to Alastor.

She gave me an evil side glance as she sputtered out the last sentence. I can't help but feel she's jealous, somehow. But what could she be jealous of? I guess me an Alastor do have a connection, but I only just met him today and whoever this woman is, has probably known him for much longer.

"Mimzy, dear! It has been quite a while! But I must say, it was quite rude of you to interrupt me and y/n, here! She had just been sent to hell and I was in the middle of......showing her around!"Alastor said back, to who I now assume is mimzy, while pushing her back slightly with his staff. She looked taken aback, just as if she had just been betrayed.

Since Alastor had pushed her aside, he ignored whatever smug or petty face she had on, and instead turned to me.

"Dearie, apologies for how mimzy acted! It was quite unusual of her, I must say."

He leaned towards me and raised his hand to hold my chin up slightly. But before he could, mimzy stormed in front of Al, pushing him backwards and making him stumble.

"LISTEN HERE MISSY. YOU STAY AWAY FROM AL. I DONT CARE WHO THE HELL YOU ARE, BUT BACK OFF OR I SWEAR TO LUCIFER I WILL RIP YOUR THROAT OUT." She yelled, while repeatedly poking my chest with her finger.

Alastor stood shocked smile on his face. He didnt intervene for some strange reason.

As if she didn't just threaten to kill me, Mimzy spun around and faced Alastor, making the dress tassels fly.

"Goodbye, my bittersweet plum!" She teased Alastor.

She snapped her eyes towards me with venom in her glare, and purposely shoved my shoulder as she walked off down the road, into the distance.

I couldn't take this. What grudge does she hold against me? What makes her think Alastor has even the slightest feelings for me?? For all I care, he could be doing this to so many other girls! He could throw me out a window! See if I care! With her attitude she was probably sent down here for some shit like pRoStiTuTiOn. I WAS A MURDERER. SHE CAN SHOVE THAT THREATENING BULLSHIT UP HER-

"......Y/n, sweetheart, you might want to take a look around ."

Yikes. I needed to calm down before I spoke back to Al. It was weird! I felt really heated. Like there was an energy coursing through my veins. My hair stood on end as if there were a force holding them up, waving in the air. It felt like I had the power to do something dangerous.

I took a deep breath and the heat slowly disappeared. My hair came back down, and the adrenaline disappeared. Then I heard loud crashing and yelling.

I whipped my head around to see the commotion. Objects from the street where falling from the sky. Cars, benches, lampposts, almost anything that was visible!

"I think you did that, y/n." Whispered Al.

"PARDON?"

"That must be your powers! Telekinesis of some sort! I could help but notice your hair floating and the small sparks in your hands as things started floating, so electricity must be another sort of power!"

I understood some things he said, but I still didn't understand why I had that weird feeling. along with my hair.

"That's great but, why did my hair float? Oh I also felt a weird sort of power when... all that happened." I shrugged.

"My dear, that's what is called a full demon form! It's usually only available to pure demons who were not mortals, however you and I are an example of exceptions! The amount of powers you have are based on what sins you committed during life on earth. Similar to the 'good deed' system in heaven! You and I have committed extremely unforgiving sins and so, have a very large amount of power and capabilities in this dreadful place called hell!" He kindly explained.

He was much kinder than I thought he would be. I'm glad to have met someone as similar to me so quickly. I think him and I could've been such good friends on earth. But that's not possible anymore. I'll just have to do my best to catch up with him now.

"Are you coming, or will you just keep staring at me?" Alastor chuckled lightly.

I snapped out of my trance and turned red.

"Oh yes! Of course! Sorry!" I ran after him, still painted red.

He nudged me softly and said "Don't ever feel the need to apologize to me, y/n. I'll always forgive you."