"Tractors engaged."

Rocket looked at me, slightly concerned as I had his shrunken ship in my hand.

"You promise to bring that back in one piece, right?" He asked, and I nodded.

"You have my word."

"As far as promises go, that was pretty good." I grinned, and Nat turned to look at everyone, smiling excitedly.

"See you in a minute."

We shrunk down, and I closed my eyes.

When I opened them again, Rhodey, Nat and I had landed in Morag, with Nebula landing Rocket's full sized ship behind me.

"Alright, bring it down low. Right on that line, that's it. Down." Rhodey ushered Nebula, and I chuckled.

"Hey, can we hurry it up?" I asked politely, and Nat nodded in agreement.

"Guys, chop-chop. Come on, we're on a clock."

Nebula walked out of the ship, telling us she punched in the coordinates to Vormir, and we just had to let the ship take us there.

"All that, is really helpful." Rhodey said, and hugged Nat.

"Take care, okay?' he asked, and Nat Pat his back comfortingly.

"Yeah."

"Take that stone and come back. No messing around." Rhodey said, and I jokingly saluted.

"Yes sir."

"Hey, you got this." Rhodey said, pulling me in for a hug.

"We're a long way from the bar." I said, making him smile at me.

"Let's get it done."

We bid farewell to Nebula, and I pulled her in for a hug.

She was uncomfortable at first, but she pat my back in response, making me smile.

"See you back!" Nat exclaimed to them as we walked back to the ship, and Rhodey nodded.

"You guys watch each other's six." He instructed, and we just smiled as the hatch to the ship closed.

We buckled ourselves in, and took off, speeding out of the atmosphere of Morag, and flying straight to Vormir.

Let's hope this goes okay.

•••

We landed safely in Vormir, and stepped off the ship, gawking at the mountain in front of us, shroud in an orange hue.

We're definitely in the right place.

"Wow. Under different circumstances, this would be totally awesome." I said, making Nat chuckle.

She took my hand in here, interlocking our fingers as we began our trek towards the mountain to climb it.

"I bet the raccoon didn't have to climb a mountain." Nat grumbled, making me chuckle lightly.