The explanation

Instead of starting to talk straightaway like I thought he would Thor started to pace across my room.

What felt like 100 paces later ————————————

As I sat comfortably on my bed while I watched as Thor was burning a hole in the floor with his constant pacing back and forth in thought.

After what seemed like a century I had enough so I shouted " hey you either start talking or you can pace right out of my room and into the arms of the hussy you were cuddling earlier"

With that Thor made such an abrupt stop he fell over into my chest of clothing and I could not hold in my laughter. From seeing such a strong and proud man fall over onto my chest and as he rose to stand up one of my hats were on his head and my corset was hanging off of his muscular arm.

Thor looked confused for my laughter so I pointed at his arm and head and I have never seen such a bright shade of red come over a warriors face before. He quickly brushed off my corset and hat back into my chest by the side of my bed and pulled over a chair in front of me to talk.

He looked like he was finally ready to talk and slightly embarrassed by what happened. As Thor rubbed his hands over his face he stared deeply into my eyes and started to talk " The next time you are feeling this way please talk to me first before finding comfort in other men, the woman you saw me hugging is one of my good friends, a warrior from my tribe who also happens to be married to a woman". Then Thor's face changed to anger and he said through clenched teeth  " now who was that boy you were sleeping with and who dared to be in your bedroom without a chaperone"

From that explanation I couldn't stop laughing for the second time that hour, at first it was from relief that he was not cheating on me already, then it was because I was acting immature by talking to him and lastly we were jealous by friends that were both gay.

Thor started to look more and more angry as I continued to laugh uncontrollably. As he started to get up from the chair as if he was going to leave my room I grabbed onto his arm  and I was finally able to calm my laughter at the situation enough to squeak out " he is my best friend and he is gay" and I continued to laugh.

Finally able to understand the situation and my laughter, Thor joined in with me laughing finding the humour in the situation. At that moment I finalised I was able to see another side of Thor from him laughing and looking embarrassed, he was different to the other male warriors I had met before.