Found

Thor POV

I am so worried about Bev what if she has been kidnapped I will kill the person if they layed a hand on her head.

I was just about to give my warriors another demand when Luke my best friend and second in command came up to me on his horse and said" I have found the perfect hiding place there is a circle of trees  keep going straight south west".

I command the rest of the tribe to spread out and keep looking and I leave Luke in charge meanwhile I charged forward my horse toeards the circle of trees.

After a while I began to see the trees Luke was talking about.As I get closer to the trees my heart beat gets faster with the thought of finding and seeing Bev again.

As I get off my horse a few miles away from the circle of trees. I then look around to try to find an opening when I finally found a doorway hidden by layers of leaves I push away the leaves and walk through the doorway.

What I see when I walk through is just unable to describe with words it was just stunning and breathtaking the lake the little cottage and the large willow tree by the cottage and underneath was a little bench.

However in the lake was Bev and let me say that I am thinking that she is yet again a witch because no female's body should be this perfect.  Focuse Thor your on a mission I go my horse  and get a large blanket and then creep towards her without making a sound I notice that she is floating around asleep on her back so I quickly get the blanket and wrapped her in it.

Surprisingly she doesn't make a sound when I do then I walk get fast with her still in my arms and place her on my horse. I put the leaves back in their hiding place and start towards her land the Williams fort it takes a while to get there so through the journey I can't help but think that I was lucky to find her and I was lucky she was such a deep sleeper as I have a feeling that if she wasn't this would have been a lot harder to do.

When we finally get to her camp I proseed towards her family house and hand her over to her father who through this process thanks me deeply for finding his daughter as she is now not lost and alone but found.