I'm still pure

Bev's pov

"Dad it is not what it looks like "I begin to say to him whilst Thor got up from my bed and walked and sat down on the chair by the window in my room which ironically was the farest he could get from my dad. My dad interrupted me by yelling at Thor "so you think just because you will be marrying my daughter and you found her thag it means that you can fool around with her and make her not pure just waif until I tell your father about your behaviouror even better wait until I tell your mother " as my dad took a breath after that long speech Thor began to explain himself "sir it is not what it looks like you see as I was coming to check on your daughter my future wife and then I fell as I tripped on the carpet before herbed whichresulted in me falling over on to her bed which then startled her , that is when you came in sir " by this time my patiences was wearing thin I just didnt understand why my dad didnt ask me what happened.

"I'M STILL PURE!! Dont talk to just Thor to explain what happened and dont talk about me like im not in the same room as the both of you" I yelled that startled the both of them as if they forgot I was still in the room let alone in my chambers with my night clothes still on but thankfully I was covered by my blanket .

When my dad looked like he was about to start his yelling contest again I began to say " father do you really believe that I would fool around beforegetting married to him? Do you really think that low of me? " as I finished the sentence my dad looked really torn and red in the face " of course not my dear daughter I just know of Thor' s past with women and didnt want to believe that he would be able to seduce my intelligent daughter with his ways but when I came in what was I suppose to think or believe ". When he said 'intelligent daughter ' I knew he had calmed down and began to suck up to me after getting the wrong idea and because he knew that I was going to tell mum about this incident.

"Dad Thor would you both please give me the honour ..." I said in a sweet tone as they leaned in closer to hear what I had to say I then shouted " of getting out of my room so I get up and change and eat my breakfast! !" They both look surprised before rushing out of my room after mumbling their apologies to me.