Loki POV-

I always wake up very early but for some reason not today. I woke up oddly late.
I put on a robe and strutted out of my bedroom and looked out my giant window. Snow everywhere. A happy smile crept its way on my face, since I am a full royal snow giant I love the cold and snow. I ran my way into my room changed clothes and made my way outside.

The cold wind hit my face and I started to giggle like a little kid again, I walked down the street to a small home owned coffee shop I go to every morning. I walked in and took the table farthest away from everyone.

I grabbed a book from my library collection and started to read, I was just going to enjoy life today. I heard the door ring and I glanced away from my book at the door, who ever it was he was very short and had really curly dark brown hair. He was looking at the counter and I noticed how he had nothing but a light hoodie and jean on. That boy is definitely cold wearing that.

I returned my eyes to the page and kept reading until I heard a faint laugh coming from in front of me. Normally I could ignore anything, living with Thor my whole life, but for some reason I couldn't focus on what I was reading.

I decided to leave but just before I got up, the boy from earlier walked up to the waitress handed her his glass and skipped outside, not bothered by the cold. Strange.

I got up and walk out and closed my eyes enjoying the cold.

Then CRASH! someone had ran into me. I was about to yell at whoever was stupid enough to run into a god but as soon as I saw him my anger disappeared. Laying on the ground was Peter the boy he taught Asgardian as well as the kid he saw in the coffee shop.

Why do I keep running into this boy?

"I am so sorry, I wasn't watching where I was going an-"I had to cut him off before he satraps to ramble.

"It's alright,it was an accident" I said calmly looking down at he looked up and his eyes widened. It was quite amusing.I even smiled a bit.

Loki stuck out his hand to help Peter from off the ground. Peter smiled and took a Loki's hand pulling him up. Peter got a sudden boost of confidence

"So we meet again!" Peter giggled smiling brightly at the god. Wow. This boy really did remind Loki of himself as a child.

"Yes, I guess so mortal child." Loki smiled a bit fondly at the boy. "I was going to the local library would you like to join?" Loki didn't know why he invited him but he did.

Peters eyes widened and sparked. Omg Mr. Loki is inviting me to the library! Before it got awkward Peter responded with "Of corse, I was heading there now," he smiled brightly.

"Excellent!" They started walked and both Peter giggled and Loki smiled when wind hit them in the face.

Peter never showed real emotions to anyone except smiling at strangers but when he was with Loki he felt calm and relaxed.

When Peter and Loki entered the library, all the librarians greeted Peter and he smiled brightly back at the. This got Loki curious.

"Do you know everyone here?" Loki asked looking down at Peter.

"What? Oh! No no, I come here whenever I have free time. Including after school and the weekends." I smiled up at the god. "Since I come here so often all of the librarians know me by name because I'm always reading and asking questions."

Loki raised his eyebrows "Well, Why do you come here so often?"

"Simple!" He smiled goofy. " I love reading books especially the ones where you can learn things from. Like a few days ago I came in for a book about you because I wanted to learn more about you." Peter rambled looking around curiously.

Loki was taken back. Why would he want to learn about me instead of Thor?
"Why me?"

Peter was confused then it hit him that nobody really likes Loki and mostly get his fame from his brother, Thor. Peter stopped walking causing Loki to stop and look at Peter. Peter face went from serious to happy in a Flash. He smiled brightly looking into a Loki's icy blue eyes.

"Because your my favorite god and avenger. Duh! And your my favorite super hero.'' He giggled saying it like it's the most obvious thing in the world. Then went back to looking at books.

Loki would have teared up we're not in public but let's just say that's the most sweetest thing someone had ever said to him. Your my favorite superhero! Superhero. I'm a superhero now. His thoughts repeated in his head.

Since Loki was also the God of Lies he knew a Peter wasn't lying and he actually meant it. Loki looked down at Peter who was looking at a bunch of ancient books. Loki smiled and silently promised on the nine realms, his mother and his life that he would keep this mortal boy safe even if it killed him in the process.

"What about Thor?" Loki asked knowing how he was always compared to him by their father.

"Huh?" Peter asked looking up from the book and Loki looked away.

"You said I was your favorite god, isn't Thor everyone's favorite god?" Loki asked looking down

"Oh. I mean he's cool. But not as cool as you! I mean you have magic and your a warrior and not to mention Thor is soooo overrated." Peter said proudly, Loki looked at Peter trying to process everything and ingrain it in his head.

"What?"

Peter got up and looked at Loki square in the eye and Peter flexed his muscles and grabbed a imaginary handle from the ground. Loki was more than confused.

"Hey! LoOk At Me! iM tHoR oDiNsOn, GoD oF tHuNdEr! aNd I aM vErY bLoNdE aNd VeRy DuMb BuT IgNoRe ThAt BeCaUsE iM SoOoOo HoT! bUt I aLsO hAvE a GiAnT hAmMeR, tHaT oNly I cAn LiFt! BeCaUsE i Am So GoDlY aNd StRoOoNgG!" Peter was now flexing his arms, swinging his Imaginary Mjolner  and twirling around like a ballerina while managing to keep a straight face.

Meanwhile Loki couldn't help himself as he burst out laughing at how the Asgardian accent was spot on and how Peters description was spot on. Peter finished his performance with a bow and then continue laughing until actual tears came down both their faces. Neither Peter nor Loki has ever laughed so hard before. They were struggling to contain themselves and not fall on the floor. They both were in a abandoned zone so they didn't disturb any one trying to read.

After about 5 minutes of both of them dying of laughter they finally calmed down and caught their breaths.

Loki looked at a Peter with a big smile. "The worst part is, the accent was spot on."
They both began to laugh again.

"That was amazing!" Loki laughed and Peter laughed too, glad he could cheer up the god.

Loki and Peter strutted out of the library and Loki walked Peter back to his apartment where they