SFA 9

Jimin woke up with a groan, sitting up as his head hurt. Looking to his side, he saw his phone at the bedside table. Grabbing it, he turns it on and was shocked to see...

10 missed calls from BabyKoo 💜

13 messages from BabyKoo 💜

Gulping, he took a deep breath and was about to get out of bed when he felt nothing under there. Looking at it, his eyes widened and he was right, he was naked. The bathroom door then opens and a girl walks out, wearing his shirt.
"Oh, Jimin, you're awake" The girl says, sitting down beside him.
"I had fun, you know? Also, someone called you saying that he's your boyfriend" And that's when Jimin snapped, he just cheated...

"Get out" He said in a stern voice. The girl stared at him confused, raising her brow.
"Wh--" He didn't let her continue and yelled.
"GET OUT!"

"Maybe it's okay for him, Min. I mean, you guys are in a long distance relationship, you'll get sexually frustrated--"

"Even if I'm sexually frustrated, I wont cheat on him. Argh! If I didn't come with you guys, this wouldn't happen!" Jimin says before hanging up. Hesitating, he decided to open his messages and read the texts Jungkook sent.

BabyKoo 💜

Hyung?

10:00 pm

Hyungie?

10:01 pm

Come on, hyung, answer me

10:05 pm

I'm worried, hyung

10:05 pm

I'm trying to call you

10:13 pm

Please answer me, hyung

10:16 pm

Guess you're busy, good night

10:19 pm

I love you 💜

10:19 pm

Hyung, who's is this girl that answered your phone?

6:00 am

Really, Park Jimin?! Are you seriously cheating?!

6:00 am

I can't believe you, you hurt my feelings

6:00 am

I'm sorry, I wont call you again

6:01 am

But I'll still love you

6:01 am

You can't reply to this conversation again. Learn more?

Jimin's tears fell down and to his phone as he saw this messages, he hates himself for hurting Jungkook, the person that loved him but he couldn't stay that loyal.

"I'm so sorry, baby"