Information (ch 3)

Start from the beginning

I saw red. I wanted to curl up in a ball, cry and have the ground swallow me whole. I slowly opened my eyes to be meet with a thousand eyes on me and a bunch of concerned teachers. I knew if I didn't run out I would have a panic attack. So I closed my eyes and bolted out of school, pushing any one who got in my way.

I ran into an alley behind the school and became a ball and cried until I couldn't breathe.

I felt a presence behind me and turned to see my head teacher who watch most of my embarrassing moments from the day watching me sympathetically. My saddness quickly turned into anger as the teacher speed away pretending to have saw nothing.

I don't need pathetic humans to feel sorry for sorry for me!

My anger turned into shock as I didn't know why I had just said that. Why would call them humans if I'm a human myself? I guess it just slipped out? But I sound a lot like Mr. Loki. Did him teaching me Asgardian text have a impact on me?

I looked up from the ground at the brick wall in front of me and closed my eyes.i counted my breathing and cleared my head. Tye library always makes me feel better. I reminded myself.

"Maybe I could learn more about Mr Loki and Asgard." I said out loud.

I smiled at the idea and picked myself up and started to walk to the nearest library.

I kept walking until I saw a big but old looking building with a sign that read 'library' in bold ink. Perfect! I walked inside, it was nothing special but it was perfect in my eyes. I smiled at the librarians and the receptionist who immediately smiled back. I been there before as it was closest to the school.

One of the ladies there taught me how to read the different signs since I would always ask for new books. I wandered til i found the section I was looking for. I saw the big text and smiled. Loki is now officially my favorite avenger and god, sorry Thor. I thought to myself chuckling lightly.

I picked up a few books about Nordic God, Asgard as well as a few others. I sat down in the table the farthest away from people. Also conveniently placed in the corner and a nice view of the avengers tower in the distance.

I picked up the only book I could find about Loki and set out to find everything there was to know about my new favorite god.

Peter was a very fast reader and since his lesson with Mr Loki, Peter could read most of the text in Asgardian. He noticed that no one really knew a lot about Loki. Only about his appearance and his connection to Asgard as it's prince and younger brother to Thor. He was a big mystery. He learned little to none about Asgard and was majorly disappointed as I didn't really learn anything.

By 4:08 he had read everything about Asgard that humans knew of and learned absolutely nothing. He sighed and rolled his head back in the chair and groaned.

Pathetic humans. He thought then laughed lightly.

Why do I keep calling people humans like I'm an alien?...He laughed a little harder and pulled out this homework.

He was don't by 5:00pm as school was very easy to him. He got up, waving goodbye to the librarian and speed walked home to avoid coming back after May.

Loki's POV-

I spent my day like any other day when not on a mission or on Asgard. I read and drank tea, went to my garden to weed and water them, I walked to the park read some more, went home practiced a bit of magic until Thor came over for a bit.

He had just left when I walked back into my library. I stood at the doorway staring at all my books I had.

All these books, but none of them have the information I want.

I signed and picked up what mortals call a "Tablet"? I'm not sure, anyway I picked it up and sat down in my living room. I turned it on and went to googlë, then typed in who I was thinking about all day. Peter Parker

I read articles about how when his parents died he went to live with May and Ben Parker, his aunt and uncle. It said that 2 years ago, his uncle died and left him into the custody of his aunt.

May Parker, May Parker, May Parker? I kept repeating that name in my head. Left me feeling unsettled and........guilty??

Why was I feeling guilty? I looked farther into her past and nothing came out as a red flag so I thought I was just being a little.........dramatic?? I guess. But there was something about May Parker that made me want to kill her, but he didn't know why.

I looked to the side out the window and decided to go to bed. I walked up the stairs changed into sweatpants and drifted off into sleep in my bedroom.