Adjusting his top, he chuckled out to the distracted guard. "Ok. I checked. I'm clean." The guard smirked, waving him in. Mark locked his jaw and stepped through. This time when the alarm went off, Mark stomped his foot and snapped out. "Rats!" The guard chuckled, moving up to him to scan him with the rod. Mari stepped closer but as the rod went off over Mark's chest, the guard rolled his eyes and said with a smile. "It's fine. Looks like your bra set it off." The guard started to reach out to touch the bra with an awkward expression, but Mark wrapped his arms around his chest and began to burst into embarrassed giggles. Mari rushed over to him, wrapping his arms around him as she asked the guard hopefully. "Do you have to touch her? Can she just take the bra off for you?" Mark jerked his head up to stare at her in disbelief as Nate giggled. The guard's eyes drifted to Nate, before blushing out. "You don't have to go that far... Don't worry about it." Mari grinned, thanking the man as she started pulling Mark toward the other door.

Nate started to follow but rushed back to kiss the man's cheek. He made the kiss very brief, giving the guard a wink before running back to them. The guards by the door laughed at the man and whistled to tease him. As Nate rejoined them, Mari asked him sternly. "Why did you do that?" Nate closed the door behind them, saying just as seriously. "Escape plan. He couldn't keep his eyes off me... Maybe we can use him to make a speedy retreat? I'm trying to think ahead." Mari huffed, saying slightly impressed. "Oh... Well, I guess that might work. I was thinking about crawling out of the air vents. More... stealthy." Nate raised an eyebrow, stating out in shock. "What? In this dress? How would I crawl with these things weighing me down?" Mari bit her lip, blushing as a scientist awkwardly passed by them. Nate dropped his hands from his chest, stammering out. "I... It was... Not what you think." Mari chuckled to herself, telling them both more discreetly. "Focus, Natalie... And you better remember it. As for you...You better have one in mind because they will probably ask-" Mark tried to cross his arms, before looking at his chest and cutting her off to ask curiously. "How do women cross their arms?"

As if to spite him, Mari crossed her arms under her chest and sarcastically muttered out. "Hey. Are you listening to me?" Mark puffed his chest up and mimicked her to cross his arms under his chest. Mari raised an eyebrow, mumbling out to herself. "I'm going to die..." Mari turned on her heel to head down the hallway, while Nate followed chuckling out. "Don't say that. Everything is going great so far." Mari pulled her braid down over her shoulder, creeping up to a door to peek into the window. Giving them a thumbs up, she told them in a whisper. "I see Zero." Mark stayed back with Nate, asking hopefully. "Any blue or red stripe IDs?" Mari peeked a bit more, then pressed her back to the wall, answering by holding up two fingers. Mark cracked his neck to loosen up, telling Nate. "You ready?" Nate nodded, straightening himself up. Mari raised her hands, starting to tell them. "I can bring them out and you guys can... Guys?" Mark opened the door and Nate strutted into the room. Mari dropped her arms, mumbling out. "Or... we rush in... That works too, I guess."

Mark strutted into the room after Nate and immediately took in how many people were in the room. Four. A gruff scientist approached them, rushing out. "Whoa, what are you doing here? Visiting hours are over." Mari jogged in, starting to say calmly. "Don't worry. I'm Lexi's-" Without a word more, Mark grabbed the man's wrist and twisted around to flip the man over his shoulder to the floor. Nate rushed to a tray cart and kicked it to make it crash into a woman that tried to go for the alarm on the wall. Mark broke the arm of the scientist he'd downed, then caught a woman dropping behind a desk. Another woman tried to go for the other door to escape, but Mari ran after her. Snatching a metal food tray off a table, Mari hit the woman across the back of the head with it, taking her down. As the woman fell, Mari stomped her foot and yelled at the two of them. "Does the word 'stealth' mean anything to you?!" Mark shrugged, innocently saying. "I'm impatient." Mari groaned, then yelled out with a sudden start. "MARK!"