Scott: So Colby, time to collect my debt. 

Colby: *Mockingly* Scott you are the greatest Madden player in the world and I wish I was on your level. 

Alexis: Stroking your ego much.

Scott: Hey a bet is a bet.

Rebecca: Have you two figured out were we are going tonight? 

Scott: We figured we could go out bowling. It would be a nice change of pace. 

Rebecca: You two are still looking to be competitive. 

Colby: Oh no way I would challenge this man at bowling, he would slaughter me. 

Alexis: I bet we can beat you two. 

Scott and Colby: *Laughing* Really? 

Rebecca: Yea what? 

Alexis: Yea, I bet that tonight me and Rebecca can beat the two of you at bowling. 

Scott: *Smiling* Ok your on. What are the stakes? 

Colby: I don't know dude. 

Scott: Come on, you can bet Rebecca that if you win that you get to be the man in the relationship. 

Rebecca: *Spits out her water* After that comment I can't back out now. 

Colby: we can't lose. 

Alexis: We will talk about punishments at the alley. 

Scott: *rubbing his hands together* That will work, I need time to figure the best punishment for the goddess. 

They continued to small talk while they finished eating their food. After Scott cleaned up for everyone they all went into the living room and started watching a movie so they could pass the time before the battle of the sexes.  Alexis laid her head on Scott's shoulder and kissed his neck which sent shivers through his body as he covered his neck with his hands.

After the movie was over the two couples went their separate ways to get ready for tonight. What Scott didn't know was Alexis had a few tricks up her sleeve to make sure she comes out the winner tonight. After Scott finished in the shower he went over and got dressed while Alexis hopped in the shower. 

~One hour later~ 

The four of them were ready as they climbed into the car and Scott drove them all the to bowling alley. When they got there the men paid and they went and found their lane. They were changing into their shoes when the subject was brought up. 

Scott: So what are the punishments you two chose? 

Rebecca: If we win, then first you two can no longer bet each other. 

Scott and Colby: Ouch. taking all the fun out of everything. 

Alexis: And the second one is *With a Grin* You have to do WHATEVER we say for a month. 

Scott: Good thing that neither of those are going to happen because when we win, my punishment for Alexis is that she cant tease me until we get married. 

Alexis: *Shocked* No that's not fair.

Colby: And Rebecca has to do the thing that I been asking about. 

Rebecca: *Wide eyed* I should have known you would pick that.  

 Scott: Do we have a deal?