Chapter I

Y/N'S STORY

[Author's note:This is a story that popped up into my mind. I hope you readers enjoy reading it and feel free to suggest me or tell me how you feel about the story.]

Y/n was abandoned at birth by her parents immediately after she was born.She was found by Sam Uley the Alpha of the werewolf pack, she was floating in the river in a basket. With a note that said...,

"Please take care of our daughter.She was born on April 21st , 2004 at 2:30PM.I pray that whoever finds our beautiful babygirl will take care of her"

Sam was confused on what to do, but happy at the same time.He and his wife, Emily were not able to have a child so they raised her as their own.A few years later, y/n was grown up to be a beautiful little girl who loved her parents so much and they loved her too.

When y/n was 6 years old, she went missing for almost 2 hours and her parents were worried sick.Sam called out, "Emily! She is missing!".Both of them wandered out into the forest.Sam heard a twig snap and quickly turned, only to see a little snow-white wolf.

"Y/n, is that you?"Sam asked.From far away, Emily called out "Did you find her?"Sam said , "I think so...".He told y/n to phase back and she did.

Y/n said, "I'm sorry, Dad". Sam softly said, "sweetie! please don't go wandering off like that again,we were worried so badly".Y/n said, "I'm sorry Daddy, I won't do it again."

No matter how tough Sam looked to the pack, he always had a soft spot for his daughter.Sam was now more worried than ever, he wasn't able to sleep at night, Emily asked laying by his side,"Hey, what is it?"."I am just wondering about the prophecy, what if it comes true?What if that girl in the prophecy is my daughter?our daughter?",he replied sadly.Emily said"Honey,you know that she hasn't even seen a vampire till now.Nothing will go wrong, I hope... Don't worry, ok?".Sam sighed,"alright" and they drifted off to sleep.

Sam has been training y/n to be a perfect wolf from the next day and told her all about the werewolves' ancient stories and even vampires but everything except the prophecy.

Y/n's pov

Years passed, I was 16 now and I have become the wolf my father wanted me to be

Years passed, I was 16 now and I have become the wolf my father wanted me to be.I got several friends in the pack like Quil,Jared,Paul,Seth,Leah,Jacob,Embry and even Nick.He was new to the pack who had to be trained well, so y/n helped him out.

Every night,the pack used to gather and listen to ancient stories of the tribe.On one particular night, out of curiosity, Embry asked Billy,"Could you tell us what is imprinting and how does it feel to imprint?".Y/n whisper-asked "Really,Embry?!".Billy Black said ,"Hey, it's alright,y/n I'll answer that".y/n nodded her head and said,"ok".

He started,"Imprinting is the involuntary mechanism by which Quileute shape-shifters find their soulmates. It is a profound, intimate phenomenon that exists among the Quileute shape-shifters.It's not like love at first sight, really. It's more like... gravity moves... suddenly. It's not the earth holding you here anymore, she does... You become whatever she needs you to be, whether that's a protector, or a lover, or a friend."I was so curious, I had never been in love, because my father never really allowed me to go out far.I was excited to imprint on my first true love and wanted to love him forever.I blushed at the thought of finding my imprint soon.

I soon returned to my home and got ready to go to bed.Just as I laid down,my father entered and said "Good night , sweetheart".I replied,"Good night,Daddy".And I drifted off to sleep.

I woke up, and went to get ready for the day.I showered and wore a sports bra and shorts underneath (which showed up when I phased back into my human form from werewolf),with a white shirt and jeans on it.

I went downstairs to find my mom making breakfast and my dad helping her."Good morning mom and dad" I said loudly, only to get sweet smiles from my mom and dad,who said"Good morning!". "You're up early!"my father said."Yeah, I thought I could do something productive today, you know dad, learn some recipes from my mom"."Oh really?"Sam asked."Yeah!",I smiled.

"Ok, Good luck sweetheart."Sam went closer to Emily and said ,"I'll be right back ok?I'll just go for my morning run across the woods"."ok bye dad"I said and my mom said"bye hun".I learnt a few recipes and wrote them in my cookbook.Soon after, I heard the front door open and close indicating that my dad arrived from his run.

I was upstairs in my room looking out my window and humming to myself. I  loved music and had a violin which I got on my 12th birthday.I loved how music would make me feel.I would feel relaxed, relieved, comfortable,refreshed and happy.I felt like I belonged.One of my wishes was to compose beautiful music,which I am working on......everyday and I wanted to dedicate it to my first true love.