Kapitel eins

~Love- an intense feeling of deep affection.

Leire P.O.V

"So sister, how has school been?" My new step sister asked, as she twiddled with her short brunette bob. (I know Bruna doesn't have a bob in real life guys!) 

"It's been alright, although it does feel refreshing to have a little break ya know?" I reply, gazing outside of the window beside me in this small, cozy cafe. 

"How've you been lately?"

She shifted uncomfortably in the chair before responding. "I've been, a bad person." She said, a blank expression on her face. I stopped fingering through my long light brown and blonde ombre  hair as her response pulled me back into reality. 

"How?" 

"-" She was about to explain when her phone went off suddenly. Damn phone. 

"Hola," "Neymar I don't care!" "My god, fine I'm coming." 

She hung up. She stood up quickly scrambling to gather up her belongings. "My apologies Leire," She began to walk off before pausing and strutting quickly back over. "Promise me you can keep a secret?" I nod.

"I'm cheating on Neymar." She said emotionlessly then strutting back away towards her car, her short bob dancing in the wind. I sat there for a couple minutes, astonished; did she just really confess this to me? I mean, I barely know this Neymar guy, but he doesn't seem the type that anyone would want to cheat on? However, over the past weeks I've gotten to know Bruna, I've noticed that she can be controling, selfish, and a bit arrogant at times. I grab my phone of of the table, slide back on my leather clutch purse, put on my sunglasses and tan leather jacket, and head towards my Lexus parked outside. The balls of my feet still ached a bit as I walked as a result of the eighteen hour drive from Germany. It was horrible, long story short,all the flights were booked, and Bruna wouldn't buy me first class, so i had to get here somehow.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! 

So first chapter is done! Neymar is coming already next chapter, sorry if this one was boring.

-Lo

P.S- I'm curious to see if i have a birthday twin, drop bdays! Mine is Feburary 10th, turning 15!