Chapter 3

I really don't want to go hang out with Bruna and her soon to be ex boyfriend at the beah today, but our parents are pushing us to embrace our relationship with each other and go have 'fun'.

  I can't swim so I probably won't be getting in the water today, so I'm justgonna pack a bikini in my bag, along with some sunscreen, extra hairties, my phone, and a towel.

  My long hair is being put into a messy bun on top of my head because thats the last thing I want to have to worry about at the beach. I just throw on a white v neck and some light denim shorts, nothing too revealing, although I'm sure Bruna will wear something complete opposite.

  I slide on my red toms and slip on my sunglasses. Today will be a simple beach day.

  Before I know it, my car is parked outside Bruna's place. I check the time on my watch, 3:48 . We leave at 4 so I'm a bit early, but thats ok.

   I hop out my car and ring her doorbell to see if shes ready, and also so I can get my charger.

  "Oh its just you again. where's your bathing suit? Aren't you coming to the beach with us?" So much for a greeting I guess.

   "You could at least say hi, and besides, thats none  of your business. Where is Bruna?" I sass back.

   "Watch who you're talking to little girl, I'm not Bruna." He snapped.

  "Oh shut up, I'll talk to you however I want Neymar." I argue.

  "You know, I was really starting to think you were cool Leire, but it turns out, you're really just a weak bitch," He responded. Ouch, that one kinda hurt.

  "Whatever pussy. Now move out of the way." I boss pushing him.

  "Bruna isn't even here  so I suggest you get out of my house bitch." He ordered.

  "Where is she then?" I question

  "Shopping for some new beach stuff, or at least thats what she told me. But hell, I know for a fact I cant trust anything she says, thats why Im always on her phone." Wow what a great relationship these to share.

  "Thats sad. No one should be saying that about their own girlfriend Neymar. Relationships work both ways you know."

  "Yeah yeah yeah. You coming in?" He asks ignoring my statement and turning around and walking away while stretching out his arms.

   I take a step into the house, and I gotta say, its pretty nice.

  "By the look on your face, I'm guessing you like what you see." I heard his voice boom.

  "It is very nice." I complement

   "What did you expect? A dumpster?" He asked laughing.

  "Yeah, isn't that what bums like you live in?" reply cracking up, his face turned serious.

  "hahaha very funny." He said.

  My phone suddenly starts vibrating from a call and I slide answer.

"Hello?"

  "Leire! Its Bruna!"

  "Hey, whats up?"

  "Are you at my house?"

  "Yeah,"

  "Is Neymar still there?" It sounded like she was whispering.

  "Yeah, he let me in." I laughed nervously

  "Shit. Can you tell him we'll have to reschedule the beach day?"

  "What? Why, where are you?"

  "With Marlon," My gaze shifted to Neymar as I saw his eyes piercing into me from the other side of the room, as if he was watching and trying to listen to what I was saying.

  "Listen, my phone is dying and he is listening to our convo, I'm going to have to call you back ok?"

  "Alright bye. Do not forget to tell him."

  "Alright bye."

  I hung up, turning to face an angry faced Neymar. What did I just get myself into?