"He's unbeatable." I said, and Steve crossed his arms over his chest, standing up.

"Did he give you any clues, any coordinates, anything?" He asked me, and Tony scoffed.

"I saw this coming a few years back. I had a vision. I didn't wanna believe it. Thought I was dreaming." Tones said, making everyone stare at him while Steve gave him a disapproving look.

"Tony, I'm gonna need you to focus." Cap said, and I glared at him.

"Cap, we just lost our son. Cut him some slack would you?" I asked, and Tony started seething.

"I needed you. As in past tense. That trumps what you need. It's too late buddy. Sorry. You know what I need?" Tony rambled, standing up and pushing things off the table, the stuff loudly clattering on the floor.

"I need to shave, and all of you-" Tony said, walking towards Steve, but Rhodey quickly stood in front of him to stop him.

"Tony, Tony, Tony!"

"Alive and otherwise what we needed was a suit of armour around the world! Remember that? Whether it impacted our precious freedoms or not, that's what we needed!" Tony raised his voice, and Steve looked annoyed.

"Well, that didn't work out, did it?"

"Steve-" I warned him, but Tony cut me off, looking furious.

"I said, 'we'd lose', and you said, 'we'll do that together too'." He said, making me look at him sympathetically.

"Well guess what, Cap? We lost, but that's what we do, right? Our best work after the fact? We're the Avengers, we're the Avengers. Not the Prevengers." Tony began ranting, and Rhodey gave me a look before placing his hand on Tony's chest to stop him.

"Okay, you made your point. Just sit down."

"Okay." Tony responded, making me sigh out of relief.

"Okay?" I asked, and Tony shook his head.

"Nah, nah. Here's my point. You know what?" He asked, making at move again, but Rhodey stopped him.

"Tony, you're sick. Sit down. Sit."

Tony pushed past Rhodey, walking straight up to Steve, looking murderous.

"I got nothing for you, Cap! I got no coordinates, no clues, no strategies, no options. Zero. Zip. Nada. No trust. Liar." He spat venemously, and I could tell that Steve looked genuinely affected by Tony.

They just stared at eachother, until Tony ripped his arc reactor that held his nano particle suit out of his chest, grabbing Steve's hand and harshly placing it there.

"Here, take this. You find him, and you put that on. You hide." Tony said, and fell to the ground.

I raced to his side, and everyone started to gather around us.

"I'm fine. I-" Tony said, but fell unconscious in my arms.

We moved him to a bed after Bruce gave him a sedative, and I walked out into the meeting room where everyone was waiting for me.