Chapter 45

Lily's POV

Mahogany.

"Mahogany why are you here?" I jumped onto her.

"Can't stand Magcon boys." She looked down. I dragged her to the couch and sat her down.

"What did they do? I can see the pain in your eyes." I held her hand.

"Theyabusedmeafteryouleftandsaidnobodycaresaboutmeeventhefans." She said really fast.

"Say it way slower. I could not underdstand any word you said." I said.

"They abused me after you left and said nobody cares about me even the fans." She started crying.

"All of them?" I questioned.

"No only Jacob, Taylor, Cameron, Nash, and the Jack's. The Jack's apologised and I forgave them. Matt and Aaron turned against me cause I was forced to say stuff. Matt said they'd be happy with out me in their lives and fans won't care if I'm gone." She started sobbing.

"Shhh, It's okay. I'm here and those assholes aren't. The fans will notice you aren't there. They will notice their queen isn't there and there will be no music. They can suck eachother's dicks if they're happy without you. They're lieing cause if you left my life I'd be broken. I am with you through everything." I wrapped my arms around her.

"Hey Lily we got the-"Kevin and Tyler stopped.

"Guys, this is Mahogany. Mahogany this is my brother, Kevin and friend, Tyler. She is here cause Magcon boys are assholes." I introduced them.

"Lily, O2L boys said sorry they didn't know Magcon was going to go that far." She gave a slight smile.

"Okay, I text them tomorrow." I returned the smile.

"What did they do to you?" Kevin sat down next to her, while Tyler sat next to me.

"Some of them hit, punched, kicked, slapped, and threw me. They also tied me up on a chair and put duct tape on my mouth. Two others turned against me before I left." She sobbed some more. It hurt me a lot to see her like this, I've never seen her like this.

"Where they all boys?" Tyler asked.

"Y-yes." She said through sobb's.

"They need to learn a lesson." The boys clentched their fists and jaws.

"Calm down boys. I got it all under control." Mahogany looked up.

"Y-you do?" She asked.

"Yep." I smirked.

"What do you have planed? Cause when you do that face it's never good." Tyler questioned.

"I just have a plan that I may need backup. I will tell you the plan when it will go into action." I smiled.

"Fine." Tyler mumbled.

"Now let's watch a movie or do you want to play hide and seek!" They all jumped.

"Hide n seek!" They yelled back.

"One, Two, Three- NOT IT!" Kevin said it last.

"Haha your it!" I jumped onto the couch.

"Shut up and go hide." He sat down and started counting.

I ran to the upstair closet, the selfves were small so this will be hard. I climbed into a self near the top and shut the door most of the way. I waited for them to find me for a while, then my eyes closed.

~30 minutes later~

I opened my eyes and saw that I was still in the closet. I opened the door and got out. I walked downstairs and saw them freaking out.

"Guys, whats going on?" I asked.

"Lily shut up we are looking for Lily...Wait! Lily!" They ran over and hugged me tightly.

"Can't breathe." I choked out.

"We were about to call the cops, where were you?" LOX asked.

"I was in my hiding spot where I took a nap." I explained.

"That's why you didn't hear us." Kevin said.

"Whoops....now let's watch a movie!" We all jumped onto the couch.

Diana's POV

Matt walked back over to me after he told Lily we weren't able to come. I was totally into going over but Matt didn't want to.

""Let's go." Matt grabbed my wrist and pulled me to the car.

I got in the car as he started it. He pulled out, his knuckles were turning white by how hard he was gripping the wheel. I gulped and looked at my lap. I messing with the bottom of my shirt the whole drive.

"Get out!" He yelled at me. I quickly got out and ran as well as I could next to him.

"My room, sit on the bed and wait for me." I nodded and ran well tried to up to his room and sat on the bed. A couple minutes later he came in.

"Do you know how mad I am?" I shook my head.

"Do you know what you did?" I shook my head again.

"Wrong answer!" He slapped me, I put my hand where he slapped me.

"You didn't answer any of my texts or calls! You were supposssed to come over last night! I had to get a text from Kevin that you were at the hospital because of Lily! I found out that you couldn't talk and now you have a boot! What am I supposed to do with you!" He yelled.

"Should I punish you?" I shook my head.

"Should I forgive you? Then we can cuddle and talk about it." I nodded.

"You said punish, fine with me." I shook my head and tried to get away.

"Your not getting away sweetheart!" He wrapped his arms around me and threw me on the floor.

He kicked me in the stomach and ribs. He grabbed my hair and pulled my off the ground, with his other hand he slapped my across the face. He brought both hands to my neck and started choking me. I put my hands on his trying to get them off. He threw me onto the bed. While I caught my breath he walked over to his dresser. He walked back with handcuffs, my eyes widened. He held me down while he handcuffed me to the bed. He took off my clothes besides my undergarments. He touched me places unimaginable. When he was done he uncuffed me. I curled into a ball while he put the handcuffs away.

"Sweetheart?" I felt the bed dip, I looked up and saw him.

"Come here?" He reached a hand out, I flinched and moved to the edge of the bed.

"Sweetheart, please. I won't hurt you. I won't do it again, I promise." I nodded and moved closer, not because I trusted him only cause I don't want to get hit again. He has said he won't hurt me again but he always breaks that promise.

"I'm sorry. You know that right." I nodded into his chest.

"Look at me." I lifted my head slowly.

"I love you." I nodded, he kissed me. Damn is he bipolar!