Chapter 19

Lily's POV

I was getting really bored at the zoo, even with the boys doing funny things the whole time. I checked my phone it said 12:45, not even close too 4. So, I played sick.

"Oh my god." I mumbled.

"What?" Nash asked.

"I don't feel good." I shook my head.

"Let's go." He said. He told the boys that we were going back to the hotel. He picked me up bridal style and started walking to the exit. On our way to the exit, a lot of girls were running to Nash.

"OMG! Can get pictures!" They all screamed and surrounded us.

"Um. Sorry to dissapoint you guys but my girlfriend is sick. I need to get her back to the hotel." Nash replied. They we sad, I got some glares.

"No, Nash it's fine. You can take pictures. I will wait." I got out of his arms.

"Are you sure?" He asked. I nodded. All the girls screamed.

I got through the crowd and sat on a bench. I was on phone looking at twitter, Instagram, and vine. When I heard someone.

"Hi, I'm Olivia." She smiled.

"Hi, I'm Lily." I returned the smile.

"Are you with anyone?" She asked.

"Yeah, I'm with Nash. I'm his girlfriend." I replied. I got shoved off the bench.

"What the fuck!" I yelled at her.

"Stay away from the boys, including Nash. Your just and attention whore. You only date Nash because he is famous. They are only friends with you because they feel bad. Your really ugly and have no real friends. Don't go near the boys or you will get hurt! Got it!" She yelled back.

"I will not stay away from the boys. You can hurt me all you want, but I will not stay away from them." I said, while standing up. Then I saw Nash walk through the crowd to me.

"I gonna wait in the car." I told Nash and started to walk away. He grabbed my arm to stop me.

"Wait, one minute." I nodded.

"Sorry guys, but I gotta go." He told the fans. We started walking away, but all I heard every step was.

'She is ugly! Stay with us!'

'Don't go with that whore'

'No stay with us! She only likes you cause you famous!'

A tear slipped from my eyes and then came more. We stopped walking and Nash looked at me. I just kept crying and he pecked me on the lips. Then he started walking away, I can't believe he believed them. I was wrong, he stood on a bench.

"Attention! Lily is not a whore or any other things. She doesn't like me cause I'm famous. She likes me for me. I met her at the park near our houses and fell in love when I saw her. Let me tell you she is amazing at soccer. If you were real fans then you wouldn't say those things. Also I am leaving with this beautiful and funny girl." He announced. He stepped down and I hugged him tightly. We continued our walk to the limo. We found him after five minutes.

"Can you drop us off at the hotel?" Nash asked.

The limo drove us back to the hotel but then drove back to pick the other boys up from the zoo. Nash carried me to his room, set me down on the bed. I look over to the clock and it said 3:45. I guess I didn't have to act sick.

"You can stop acting now." Nash laughed.

I smiled, " I'm not a very good actor."

"I'm well aware." He kissed me on the lips. I kissed back.

"I love you." He smirked.

"I love you too." I bit my bottom lip.

He kissed my cheek this time, slowly pulling away. I changed into a pair of yoga pants and his Magcon hoodie. I crawled into bed and Nash crawled beside me. I rested my head on his chest.

"I love you!" I smiled.

"I love you more." He said.

"I doubt that's even possible." I rolled my eyes.

"With you anything is possible." I turned over, facing him. He looked at me and we kissed, nothing else.