Chapter 50

Mahogany's POV

I woke up next to Kevin. I got up and walked over to Lily's room.

"Lily, can I come in?" I knocked.

"Who is it?" I heard a response.

"Mahogany." I leaned against the wall.

"Hold on." I heard footsteps, then a click, then the door opened to a messed up Lily. She had makeup all over and her hair was a birds nest.

"What happened to you?" I pulled her over to her bed then sat her down.

"Try getting all your friends threatened by your parents and saying something you regret." She started crying again.

"Hey, calm down. Let's get you cleaned up then you can watch a movie til I get back." I smiled.

"Wait, where are you going?" She asked.

"Oh, I'm going to meet Jacob probably at Starbucks. I know basic right. Anyways, I'm only going so I can confirm something with him." I explained.

"Why would you go near that prick!" She yelled.

"I need to tell him something. I also need you to trust me." I replyed.

"Fine." She crossed her arms.

"Get your stuff out of that bathroom. I have to shower." She groaned then came out with a brush and makeup.

I walked past her and into the bathroom. I turned on the shower then undressed. I hopped in then washed my hair and body. I got out the dried off. I left my hair as it is. I put on bright red crop top, black skater skirt with suspenders, knee high back cat stockings, studded black pumps, and for the final touch black studded cat eats. I walked out of the bathroom to see Lily laying on her bed eating popcorn.

"What movie are you watching?" I asked.

"Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium." She replied.

"Best movie ever." I sat on her bed.

"Get out of here so I can watch it." She pushed me off her bed.

"You hurt my ass." I held my butt as I got up.

"Well, you can suck my ass then." She threw her shoes at me.

"Oww! Okay, I'm going calm down." I shut the door then flipped her sign so it said 'Do Not Disturb.'

Lily's POV

The movie was over and Mahogany still wasn't back. I guess it's time to appologise to my mom. I turned off the TV then walked over to her room. I knocked then heard a soft come in. I walked in and saw a figure. It didn't look like my mom.

I dialed Mahogany's number and put it in my pocket.

"Who are you?" I took a step towards them.

"Don't you remeber me?" Then it clicked.

Mahogany's POV

I pulled my phone out then clicked on Jacob's name.

To: The Devil

Meet me at Starbucks in 15 minutes...

From: The Devil

Why should I meet the fat ass? I have way better things to do.

To: The Devil

Just meet me there...

From: The Devil

Fine.... See you there skank

Wow.... He is still bad. Fuck that, I'm going to show this boy who's boss. I have no idea who he thinks he is. I walked down stairs and took Lily's car. She's waiting here til I get back she's not going to do anything. Well, if she ends up going out she'll just have to take Kevin's car.

I pulled into a spot, turned the car off. I grabbed my phone and wallet then walked in. I walked to the counter where a really fake girl was standing.

"Hi, can I get a tall Teddy Grahams Frappuccino." I said.

"Whatever... That'll be $4.17." She rolled her eyes. I handed her the money.

"Name?" She asked.

"Mahogany." I replied.

"That's a stupid name. It reminds me off wood." She said. Who does she think she is?

"Excuse me. It's a better name than yours and I don't even know your name. So, how about you shut your mouth and make my drink. Thanks, bye now." I fake smiled then walked away like a boss ass bitch. Yep, I said it. I sat down at an empty table and waited.

"Mahogany!" I heard after a couple minutes. I grabbed my drink then sat back down, waiting.

"Why did you want me here?" Jacob said, as he sat down.

"I need to tell you something." I put my drink down.

"Then say it." He demanded.

"Well, I'm just making sure you know this. I've told you this before but just making sure you remember it. I don't and will never like you. In fact I like someone else." I took a sip of my drink.

"What? Who is it?" He questioned.

"Why do you care? You hate me remember." I leaned back in my chair.

"Just tell me who it is! I do care about you!" He yelled.

"Well, you sure do have a funny way of showing it." I stood up.

"I do care about you Mahogany!" He stood also.

"Well, you can shove that 'care' up your ass! Now, I'm going to leave before I humiliate you anymore." I grabbed my stuff then hopped in Lily's car. I took a sip of my drink then pulled out of the parking lot. I drove to Nash's house house then ran up to the door. I knocked once then ran in, I saw him standing in the kitchen. I jumped on him, bear hugging him.

"I like you." I mumbled into his shoulder.

"What do you mean?" He's confused.

"I could spend 15 minutes choosing an outfit, or read a menu twice and still not know what to order. You know I'm never sure on anything. But I am so fucking sure of you. I think I love you." I said, clearer.

"I never knew you felt this way. I actually feel the same way, about you. Mahogany, I love you." I picked my head up and looked him in the eyes.

"I love you too, Cameron." We leaned in.

I heard my phone beep so I pulled away.

'New Voicemail from Lil<3'

I put it on speaker and was shocked when I heard it.

'Who are you?" She asked.

'Don't you remember me' I heard a gasp.

'Why are you here?' She asked.

'Revenge' I then heard smashing, glass breaking, and screaming. I heard some russling then it got quiet.

'Damn it.' Then it ended.

I could remember that voice anywhere. Lily even told me about her.

It was Olivia.