Chapter 44

Mahogany's POV

"LOX what happened with you?" He asked.

"You really want to know?" I asked.

"Yes!" He yelled.

"I came here." I walked out and slammed the door behind me.

I brought all my stuff to my old room and walked in. They nodded towards me saying that I did it right. I leaned against the wall and slid down til I hit the ground. I put my head between my legs and let the tears fall.

"Get up and stop crying!" Taylor yelled, looked up.

"No!" I screamed at him.

"Get your fat ass up now!" Jacob yelled back.

"No you two and others made Magcon hell! That's it I'm leaving!" I got up and grabbed my stuff and walked out. I walked up to Bart and most of the boys were with him.

"Bart!" I said.

"What Mahogany?" Everyone looked at me.

"I quit." I said then turned on my hells and started walking away.

"Mahogany you can't just quit!" Bart shouted.

"Well I just did. You can't change my mind either." I said then kept walking.

"You can't leave us!" What sounds like the Jacks shouting.

"You can't leave me!" I heard Hayes shout.

"Leave we won't care. We won't even notice your gone. We'll be happy without you in our lives. Magcon will be way better with out you. The fans won't care either." I heard Matt say. This time I turned around and saw all the boys with their arms crossed besides the Jacks, Hayes, Carter, and Bart. Bart was no where to be seen. #ThanksBart for caring.

"That's great because I am happy too leave everyone here. Since most of you were the ones that caused this. Nick, sorry but we can't get Starbucks together anymore." I smiled.

"LOX, I will miss our trips to Starbucks and our talks." Nick said.

"Goodbye Hayes, Carter, Nick, Jack and Jack. I will miss you. This is for the others that I didn't say. Bye assholes!" I turned around and walked out of the hotel.

I walked to the cab I called. Told the man my destination while putting my bags in. I hopped in and he drove off, just as a car started following us.

"Someone's following us." I told the driver. He started going faster.

~15 minutes later~ (I don't know how an airport works, so deal with it)

He pulled up to the airports enterance. I gathered all my bags and got out after handing him a tip. I saw the car that was following us pulled in. I started fast walking to security. I gave them my bags then went through the metal detector. I sat in a chair near my gate.

"Mahongany wait! Where are you?" I heard four different voices yell. I ignored them and continued on my phone.

"Mahogany?" I looked up and saw Hayes, Carter, and the Jacks.

"What?" I asked.

"Why did you leave our room? Why did you quit?" Carter asked.

"I left the room because of Jacob and Taylor. They beat me up til I agreed to leave your room. I wouldn't of said those things if they didn't make me. I didn't have a choice." The Jacks looked down.

"Why did you quit though?" Hayes asked.

"You really don't know why I quit?" They shook their heads.

"Well I got abused by most of Magcon and now Everyone is against me besides you four and Nick." I crossed my arms.

"Please don't leave." They begged.

'Flight 757 to North Carolina now boarding. Flight 757 to North Carolina now boarding.' The intercom said.

"Sorry guys, it's too late for that." I grabbed my carry on and walked onto the plane.

Lily's POV

I woke up in a hospital room, i think. I pressed a button on a remote and a nurse came running in.

"Are you okay? How are you feeling?" She ran next to me.

"I'm fine. I just want to go home." I replied.

"Ok, I'm gonna send your brother and friends in. The doctor will be here shortly." She exited.

About one second later Tyler, Kevin, Diana, and Matt walked in. Tyler and Kevin ran over and hugged me.

"Hey Guys!" I smiled.

"Hey Shea. I'm glad your okay." I heard from everyone but Matt and Diana.

"Diana you okay?" She nodded.

"Why aren't you talking?" I asked.

"She went mute when you passed out." Matt's grip on her wrist looked like it hurt.

"Diana come here." While she was walking over I noticed she was wearing a boot.

"Why do you have a boot on?" I asked.

"Well, Miss stunt woman over there decided it was a good idea to jump out of the car while it was moving." She smiled.

"Why'd you jump out instead of waiting til he stopped?" She grabbed paper and a pen and started writing.

'Your my best friend. If anything bad happened to you it would kill me. I can't and would never be able to imagine a world without you. I love you bestie!' She wrote.

"Aw, I love you too!" I hugged her.

"Shea Cain?" The doctor walked in.

"Yep." I replied.

"How are you feeling?" He asked.

"Fine. Can I go home?" I asked.

"Yes you can. Just go to the front desk and sign out." He exited.

"Did you guys bring any clothes?" I asked.

"Uhhhhh." Kevin dragged on.

"We have your pj's that you slept in." Tyler replied.

"Wow, thanks." I walked into the bathrrom and changed. I fixed my hair before I walked out, barefoot.

"Let's go!" Kevin skipped out the room. Tyler came over and picked me up.

What are you doing?" I said through laughs. He started walkig towards the front desk.

"Carrying you, duh." He replied.

"Why?" I asked.

"Cause your barefoot." He replied.

"Shea?" Matt said.

"Yea?" I got out of Tyler's arms.

"We gotta go." Motioning to him and Diana.

"Where you going?" I asked.

"Why do you need to know?" He got defensive.

"Sorry, I was just curious." I raised my hands in the air.

~Skip Ride Home~

"I'll go get the blankets!" I ran up the stairs to the closet. I grabbed 3 blankets and 5 pillows.

I walked down the stairs and layed the blankets out. I heard a knock on the door. I walked over and opened it.

There stood my partner in crime.