Chapter 1: First Blood

A small Colony of 100 arive to "The Darkenings Game" and are seperated into groups of 10, a child of the age of 6 being seperated from her parents, that kid was me, a young Single with a plush Bunny who I called Floppy. I was with my group as The Darkened spoke through a speaker and explains the "Game" and that since this is our first one, it will be easy. As we are forced into our rooms, I drop floppy, when I tried to get it back, the people putting us in the rooms shocked me and pushed me into the room, I see a siloet of a man in a dark, hooded, robe grab Floppy and walk off, I started crying "Floppy!" I yelled, I was scared as I look before the pizzle before me, it was a jigsaw puzzle as a time ticked down, peice by piece I put it together quickly, when I finished, there was the picture of a bomb, suddenly, a door opened up, and I and my fellow Singles complete the game and get out. Then we hear The Darkened speek over an intercom, "looks like you all survived! But one of you must die~ so for that, I will choose..." suddenly the same black figure came out and looked at us, then pointed at me, "#8052...you shall die..." everyone gasped, giggling as they thought this was just some silly game, until they grabbed me, suddenly, someone yelled out "W-Wait!" everyone looked at a young man at the age of 21, my brother..."Please spare my sister...take me instead..." The darkened froze, the motioned for the "Exicutioners" to let me go before grabing the man, then we watched him die a long...firey...death... The Darkened then gave me my Floppy back "This is yours, my dear, correct...?" I then looked up at the silloet of a man "Yes, thank you mr..." I said as he disappeared we were then taken to a room to eat and discuss what was happening...

Sorry this is short, I needed this out quickly as I had other stuff already out, enjoy!