Chapter Five ~ New Members?

Thirty Minutes Later

At Starbucks

Piper POV

Me and Sophie just arrived at Starbucks and saw the squad members parent's car pull up at the same time so we waited for them to come out of the car and we walked into Starbucks together. After everyone from the squad walked into they greeted each with hugs and kisses. ( In this book all the squad members are really close and the girls kiss each on the cheek all the time. Sometimes to make their boyfriends jealous and mostly because they love each other. ) 

Writer's POV

As soon as Piper snapped out of her thoughts she went to get everyone's drinks and food and gave it to them. Everyone was getting along great. They laughed, talked and they all even cried ( tears of laughter ). They all were having so much fun that they didn't even realize that in was 5:00 pm and their moms were waiting outside for them so they can go home. After thirty more minutes of laughter and fun their moms went into Starbucks and told them it was time to go home, they all started to get sad so Piper's mom suggested that they should have a sleepover. They all watched their moms with puppy dog eyes hoping that their moms will say yes to the sleepover.

 After one minute of pleading their moms finally gave in so they all went home to get clothes, toothbrush and other stuff because the sleepover was for five days.The reason the squad is have a next sleepover for five days again because everything some one new is apart of the squad they have a sleepover so all the members can get to know each other. Twenty-five minutes later everyone started to arrive in the order of Jenna, Sawyer, Lev, Hayden, Walker, Jentzen, Indigo, Presley, Emily, Serria, and Ayden. When everyone were at Sophie and Piper's house the squad shouted " WELCOME TO THE SQUAD CLAIRE, EMILY, SERRIA, and AYDEN "every one except the new members shouted with excitement.

Please vote, comment and follow for more updates.✨💗

I am so sorry for take so long to update a new chapter.🙁💗