Image 3: Hisoka's Secret Pt. 2

This card...

Its the blank one from this morning.

Flashback~

I slowly sat up from the bed, moving the the blanket from my lower body but as I did, I felt something fell to the ground. I picked it up and saw it was a vanguard card but once I turned it over, it was blank.

That's weird. I'm sure I didn't leave a card on the bed and I definitely don't own a blank one.

But why's it blank, did the picture get washed off?

As I stared at the card, trying to figure out it's appearance. After a while, I let out out a sigh to indicate I gave up. I lazily looked over to the digital clock on my desk and I was given such a fright my heart leaped out.

I only have 10 minutes for my shift to start! The time it takes me to clean myself up is too long, I'm going to be late! I sprang out from my bed and ran straight to to the closet to put on my clothes and fix my hair.

I grabbed my holster from the desk and quickly put the blank card in as I had no time worry about where to place it and immediately buckled it on. I grabbed my keys and ran out my apartment, completely forgetting breakfast.

I forgot. I didn't realize I stuffed this card in my deck.

But to get it at a time like this. I really do have bad luck when I play Vanguard, am I really that terrible at the game?

...No

After all...

"Ride, Arcane Keeper."

A fine line between reality and beyond, feels as something within me is calling out for...

"Arcane's skill, counter-charge 3, call 2 units from the deck."

"Call Radiance of the Sun, Apollo and Dreamer of the Moon, Artemis."

"Activate both units and Arcane's skill, counter-charge 3..."

-------------------------------------------------------------Ah, who was I fighting...
and for who?

It felt like finally waking up from a long dream.

I won...?

I snapped out of my daze when I heard Kamui shout, "Yeah! She won! Now hand over that card!"

The boss looked very unwilling and angry, he motioned to the men on both sides and soon two men held me down on both sides.

Kamui noticed something was not right, "Hey! You said you'd give us the card back If she beat you!" He angrily shouted.

"Well too bad! I lied!" He shouted back as he gave out a nasty grin.

"You liar!" Kamui shouted even more loudly.