Image 3: Hisoka's Secret Pt. 1

An ever ending darkness.

At the bottom of an abyss.

There is no light.

No sound.

Except for the faint sound of water dripping.

But from where?

I gently open my eyes, darkness only enters them.

A faint glow starts emitting a few meters away from me. The glow then takes shape, its body is enveloped in a dim white light. It stands in front of me. With it's head down.

It has the same build and height as me.

Why?

Then it suddenly lifts its head up.

Glowing golden eyes stare into my own golden eyes.

It's almost . . . Like me?

Why?

It's blueish-white locks flow around it, as it raises its arm and cups my left cheek. Warmth spreads through my cheek.

It removed its hand from my cheek and pointed up. I followed her line of sight and my eyes squinted because of the bright light shining above. The blinding light dims bit by bit as it lowers all the way down until it rests within the girl's palm.

The light wasn't so radiant as before so I was able to make out a figure within the ball of light that was rotating.

A rectangular item. The size of a card.

She held it out to me, right in front of my chest. She released it, it was at a close distance that it was hovering over my chest.

It the moves its mouth, eyes locked on with mine.

"¡+'$ +¡^^€."

Then everything went black.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I shoot out from my bed, gasping for air and sweat dripping down from my skin. I start slowing my breath and calming myself down.

Ah, it was just a dream...or a nightmare. I'm not so sure. But it was so realistic. I could still feal the warmth on my cheek.

Who... Exactly was that?

When.... She...said those words... Why is my heart beating in excitement?

Sigh. Just forget it I gotta get ready for work. Maybe seeing Aichi and the others will keep my mind off it.

°°°

I entered the white sliding doors of Card Capital and cheerfully greeted everyone in the room.

"Konbanwa, minna!" I greeted.

I saw Misaki at the counter with her usual stoic expression and Aichi and Kamui sitting faced to each other at a table. There was also Kai and Miwa sitting at a table that was next to Aichi's and Emi looking over them.