Prologue

°°°

In a far away place, between Earth and Cray is the Moon. A dull and gray appearance shines on the moon as it keeps both planets separated and acts as the tie between them. From first glance it seems as a lonely planet is traveling between Earth and Cray. But if you look closely, there lays a silver castle. Not too tall, and not too small, 4 towers at each corner and 1 in the middle.The center tower being the tallest out of all of them,has a full view of both planets. This castle lies in between the dark and bright side, 2 towers on the left side and 2 towers on the right side. Its shiny and glossy exterior glimmers in the sun's light, illuminating the right side of the castle. On the left side, the towers are barely visable as streaks of light outline the towers, making it look lighten up in the dark.

The strangest part about was not that there is a castle on the moon but the fact that there are no doors. There are windows, but no doors. How come? Some say it's to keep others out and others say it's to keep them inside. Maybe it's both, so..... Who is them?

It's been like that for many years, no other being has went in or out of the castle. Peace was maintained on the Moon. But... That all stopped when a beam of light was shot out of the castle. That light was headed to...

Earth.

Soon the event was over and nothing changed. The silver castle remained and nobody went near it. So nobody thought much it since nothing changed.
But if we went back to the light, and if you listened closely then. . . You would have thought differently.

That voice. . .

"I. . . need to go back."

"To save. . . my. . ."

"What do I need to do."

"Who. . . do I save?"

"And who. . . am I."

"Why. . . does it hurt so much."

"Who. . . are you. . ."

"¡'|| §@^£ ¥¤μ §A¡G@."

That very being...will change the face of Vanguard. Will it lead to a bright future or to a destructive end.
This person will lead future cardfighters to their preordered destiny.

Will they continue their path towards the future or discover much more than they anticipated. . .

Find out what Destiny has in store for them.

(To be clear, this story will include SOME episodes from both the original anime and the reboot version such as the Asia Circuit series and 2nd season of the V series. Please look forward to future chapters!)