Image 2: Who's the Strongest Cardfighter

The soft and fluffy texture from my purple rug gave my toes satisfying feeling. My head gave a throbbing pain for laying on the floor, even though there is an 1 inch tug.

My eyes scan the elegant, black words on the hardcover book on lightly clasped within my hands.
Rows and Rows of words were all printed on each page.
Looking at my last rows of words, I sat right up and closed the book.

Sigh. Not this one either.

I stood up from the floor and paced to the wooden bookshelf near the door way placed the book back in its original place. Books of various colors and sizes are neatly placed on the shelves.

This implies to both the bookshelves that are facing each other.
The books in both shelves vary from different genres. I've always had a book for each genre.

Horror, Biography, Autobiography, Romance, Traditional Literature, Poetry, etc.

Any genre that exists.

But the only genre I can't read and stand is Fiction, Fantasy. Fairy tales.

Not sure why, but whenever I see these types of books, my body trembles uncontrollably and sense a cautionary feeling at the bottom of my heart.

Like a warning on instinct.

Ah, I unconsciously dazed off when looking at the bookshelf.
Suddenly, I heard a beeping sound coming from my desk. I saw my phone vibrating, so I walked over to pick it up and checked the home screen.

It was a reminder for my shift at Card Capital. I looked over at the digital clock at the right corner of my desk.

4:30 p.m.

I guess it's about time to go to work.
I grabbed my keys and made my way to the door. As soon as I got out, I locked the door behind me.

The sound of keys clicking is heard ringing in my head as I head down the stairs and into the street.

¤¤¤

Going through all the people, streets, and signs, I spotted a blob of blue hair heading in the direction of card capital.
Could that be Aichi? Nah, that would be impossible. There is no way we would run into each other in this sea of people. Especially at the same time.
Well, there's only one way to find out. I walked up to them and gave a small patt on their shoulder. The bluenette jumped in surprise and gave an "eek!".
He turned to face me, I was met with shy sapphire eyes. Aichi! It's really him.

"A-Ah, it's you!" He exclaimed in surprise.

"It's nice to see you again Aichi." I waved at him.

"H-Hai, ah, um, I'd like to thank you for taking me to Card Capital." He said, slightly blushing at the end.

"No problem. Are you headed to Card Capital?" I questioned.

"Yeah, school was out early and I wanted to check out some booster packs." He smiled.

"By yourself?" I tilted my head in confusion.

"Um, yeah." He nervously answered.

"I see. Then how about we go together, I'm also on my way to Card Capital."

"Yeah, I'd like that!" He smiled cheerfully.

"Then let's get going!"

"Yeah!" He said as we walked side by side on our way there.

I wonder . . . did Aichi want to go to Card Capital to see if Kai's there. If that's the case, then maybe we will see Kai today.

¤¤¤