10.

After the four bad boys left the other three were still in the room where they've been sitting in for the past 2 hours since they go to Tae's dorm. Jin and Tae were on the bed when one of them  remembered that Jimin has been in the bathroom for a while a now. So Tae made his way towards the bathroom door and gave it a knock.

"Jimin are u ok in there?" He asked. Taehyung didn't get a response so he twisted the door knob which to his surprise was open. When he made his way inside he saw Jimin in the corner crying. Tae ran towards him and comforted him.

"Hey hey what's wrong why are u crying?" He asked "I-I-I don't know" he stuttered. "It's cause of yoongi isn't it?" Jin asked while standing in the doorway. "M-maybe" jimin responded with a stutter once again. "Jimin you shouldn't let that bastard bring you down your an amazing person and don't let his ass make you sad show him what he's missing!" Jin exclaimed. "Y-your right h-hyung" Jimin said while wiping his tears away.

*Jimin's P.O.V*

When I was done with my little meltdown Imwe exited the bathroom and I made my way to Taehyung's mirror and started fixing my makeup. When I finished I go try phone from Tae's bed and we headed to Jin hyung's car.

"Do you guys have everything?" Tae questioned.
"Yes!" hyung and I said in unison. "Ok let's go!" Tae exclaimed. Finally we made our way to Jin hyung's car since neither me or Tae wanted to drive so hyung decided to take us there. We got in the car hyung and I were in the front while V was in the back sit we buckled up and Jin started driving out of the parking lot and made his way towards the party.

*15 minutes later*

After 15 minutes of being in the car we finally made it to Taemin's house where the party is held. When we entered the smell of alcohol and weed invaded my nose. There was also people making out on the dance floor as if they were about to fuck each other right in front of our eyes. But after gettin three the crowd we finally made to the place we were headed which was the kitchen so that we could make some drinks for ourselves. I just mixed soju with cola and beer Tae and Jin did the same. While I was mixing my drink I felt to hands grip my waist when I turned around I saw...

To be continued... Oof cliffhanger lol this chapter took me so long to finish I'm srry for the long wait but I finally finished I hope u guys enjoy this chapter ;-; I don't know when I'll post again but I'll try to post early hope u like it oh and I'm hella late but STREAM STAY GOLD bye 👋🏼.