13.

*Yoongi's P.O.V*
RED. Red was all I could see at the moment. I saw Jimin the person who I like dancing sexually on this guy who I thought was just friend. But I guess I was wrong. My blood started to boil seeing both of them so close together. Rubbing all up on one another. But then I saw the guy getting closer and closer to Jimin's lips at that very moment everything stopped moving except for my body. I ran up to where they were and punched the unknown person who was dancing with jimin. MY JIMIN!. I kept punching until Namjoon's snapped me back to reality and I got off of him. I saw him bleeding from the side of his lip and his face was also bruised which gave me satisfaction to be honest 😏. After the fight happened Namjoon dragged me to the car I saw both of Jimin's friends in the car but I didn't care. I was still upset at the fact that dude was about to kiss what belongs to me.

"What the hell was that Yoongi?!" Namjoon asked with a hint of anger in his voice.

"What are you talking about?" I answered like as if nothing had happened.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about." Joon said getting annoyed.

"Can we talk about this when we get to my dorm I don't want to say anything with them here." I said while looking back at Jimin's friends.

"Fine but next time take it outside for god sakes I was about to dance my ass off" Joon said.

"Well to bad" I laughed.

"Wait where is Hoseok?" Jungkook asked.

"He said that he was going to stay for a bit longer" Namjoon answered.

"Oh alright" Jungkook said

We finally made it to my dorm me Namjoon and Jungkook went to my room while Jimin's friends entered his. I know Jimin is home because I saw him go with that bastard. But tomorrow when everyone is gone I'll show him who he belongs to. But at the moment I had to explain to both Jungkook and Namjoon why I did what I did. I told them the truth that I was jealous of  seeing Jimin with that guy.

They both weren't really surprised of how I reacted since they both know that I like Jimin. They didn't tell me anything after I explained so we all just went to bed.

*End of  Yoongi's P.O.V*

*Jimin's P.O.V*
I heard someone come in my room and I turned and saw JIN and V! (I bet y'all thought it was going to be Yoongi well u were wrong 😌)

"What are you guys doing hear!" I whispered-yelled

"Calm down we just came to check if you were alright" whispered Jin.

"I'm fine but you guys have to explain" I said

"Explain what?" Tae asked

"Why did both of you go with those three dickheads" I said with a straight face.

"Well before the fight broke out me and Namjoon were talking and dancing but then we saw Kai and Yoongi fighting so he decided to take Yoongi back to the dorm to let him cool off and he asked me if I needed a ride so I said yes plus I had a little to much to drink so I couldn't drive." Jin explained

"Hyung u knew u were going to drive back why were u drinking" I sassed

"Don't start with me Jimin-ah" he glared

"Ok I won't" I said while giggling "What about u?" I asked while looking at Tae.

"Well to be honest I don't know why I went with them immediately me and Jungkook were just dancing and when the fight happened he just dragged me to there car and we left." Tae said

"Ok but why did you guys come here?" I asked

"We wanted to make sure u were ok and we wanted ask you if we could sleep over for tonight since it's super late." Tae said

"Of course you guys can there are extra blankets in my closet"

"Thank you Jimin"

"Your welcome Jin-hyung"

When Jin and Tae got the blankets from the closet we all fell asleep as soon as we closed our eyes.

To be continued..Hello my lovely people I hope you guys enjoyed today's chapter it might not be that interesting but just wait until the next chapter 😉 anyways I hope you all enjoy I don't know what day I'll post but I'll post whenever I can and thank you FOR 10K I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH 😭❤️💜!!!! Bye 👋🏼

Hello my lovely people I hope you guys enjoyed today's chapter it might not be that interesting but just wait until the next chapter 😉 anyways I hope you all enjoy I don't know what day I'll post but I'll post whenever I can and thank you FOR 10K...