Table For Two - Tonio x Reader

Start from the beginning

When Tonio returned from the kitchen, he placed a small plate with a slice of cake on it in front of you.

"Chocolate mousse?" You asked with delight.

"Your favorite," Tonio responded, tapping the tip of your nose with his finger. You giggled lightly and Tonio smiled, watching your face light up with joy.

He took his place across from you again, sitting down and picking up a bite of cake on his fork.

"To an amazing year together," Tonio chimed, raising his fork to simulate a toast. He looked at you, expecting to watch you do the same, but found that you had already stuffed a bite of cake into your mouth.

Tonio burst into a fit of laughter, taking in the way your cheeks were puffed out and how some chocolate had made its way onto the corners of your mouth. You pulled the fork out of your mouth and frowned at him in a joking manner.

"You are adorable," Tonio said as he finally regained composure.

"I try," you teased, pointing your fork at him playfully.

"Now, can we properly toast?" He asked, raising his fork again. You nodded and scooped another bite of cake onto your fork, raising it to meet his. The metal of your forks lightly dinged before the two of you wrapped your arms together, elbow over elbow, and placed your forks into your mouths.

When you finally pulled apart, you chimed, "This cake is absolutely delicious!"

"I'm so glad you like it, my darling. It took me a while to get it just right," he said, placing another bite in his mouth.

"Well, you did a terrific job," you told him, finishing off your cake quickly, hardly savoring the rich flavor.

When Tonio moved to grab your empty plate and take it back to the kitchen, you stopped him and stood up from your seat.

"Please. You made this lovely meal, the least I can do is wash the dishes," you told him, grabbing his hand and looking into his eyes.

"Alright. Thank you, darling," Tonio said simply as you took the two dessert plates into the kitchen.

You stood at the sink and washed the dishes for what seemed like forever. You never realized how many courses you must have had, simply getting lost in the pleasant evening with your boyfriend.

As you finished scrubbing one of the plates, you felt strong arms wrap around your waist from behind you. You blushed deeply when you felt Tonio begin placing soft kisses on your neck.

"Tonio, I need to finish the dishes," you whined as he tightened his grip around your waist.

"I'm not in the way," he replied, placing more gentle kisses on your body.

"Fine," you said, continuing to clean the plates while your boyfriend showered you with affection.

You finally finished the last plate, drying it and placing it back in the cabinet. When you finally turned around you were immediately met with an onslaught of kisses from Tonio. You giggled as he kissed all over your face and neck before he finally brought his lips up to your own.

As your tongues mixed together you were able to taste the chocolate mousse and wine from earlier, a delectable combination of sweet and savory. You ran your hands through his blonde hair and sighed into the kiss. You felt your backside press against the countertop and Tonio moved his hands around to the back of your thighs, hoisting you up onto the counter. The new position gave you leverage over him as he slightly tilted his head back to accommodate your new height.

You took charge over the situation and tugged at his tie, loosening it so that it hung sloppily around Tonio's neck. With the restricting tie out of the way, you began to fiddle with the buttons of his shirt, slowly making your way downwards. Tonio's hands, which had previously been occupied roaming your body, now moved to help you unbutton his shirt. Once the buttons were undone, he tugged the bottom of his shirt out from within his pants. You pulled back from the kiss to admire your boyfriend. The white button-down now hung open, showing off Tonio's fit body. The view was impeded by the pesky tie from earlier and you made quick work of pulling that up and over his head before tossing it to the side.

"You look nice like this," you told him, ruffling his hair that had previously been done up rather neatly.

"And you look nice like this," Tonio replied, pulling lightly at the collar of your blouse to reveal the love bites he had left on you earlier.

You blushed deeply as you looked into his eyes, eager to get back to kissing. He placed a hand on your cheek and gave you a loving peck on the lips before helping you down and leading you to the bedroom.

Tonio opened the door and revealed the room to be covered in rose petals, spread all across the floor and the bed. You raised your hands to cover your mouth as you gasped at the incredible romantic gesture he had put together for you.

"Happy anniversary," Tonio whispered in your ear before leading you into the bedroom and locking the door behind you.

~~~~~~

I'm gonna say it: TONIO DESERVES MORE LOVE AND ATTENTION! What a wonderful man he is. So underrated. Anyway, I hope you liked this little one shot. The cute little romantic vibe is exactly what I get when I think of a relationship with Tonio.

Lemme know what y'all think! Peace!