Chapter 16: Bath Time

A/N: Goddamn guys we're over 800 views that's wild, thanks so much for getting me here and hopefully I can write more fics that you guys enjoy!

____________________________

Uraraka saw the exact moment that the two kids tired themselves out. It was actually pretty cute to watch. 

Their laughing was still there but it was in between pauses of heavy breathing. They'd been running around for quite a while. And were probably getting cold. Their jumps into puddles were smaller. Their movements slower. 

She watched them exchange a few words before Midoriya grabbed Aizawa's hand and led him up the stairs. 

"We're cold." Midoriya told Uraraka, Aizawa pushing more hair out of his eyes. 

"Let's get you two cleaned up." She told them, opening the door and letting them step inside onto the welcome mat, "Take off the jackets and boots and wait right there while I get a towel." She quickly said before running off. No way was she gonna let them track mud all around the dorms.

Midoriya sat down to take off his boots when he noticed Aizawa shivering, "You need help?" He wondered, cocking his head some. 

Aizawa shook his head, "No....just too cold to move." He mumbled, his hood falling off from his head. Midoriya quickly finished taking off his jacket and boots and was about to go ahead and help Aizawa when Uraraka came back with two towels. 

She bent down and wrapped Midoriya up in one. He just giggled and pulled it tight. Aizawa was still just shivering so Uraraka went ahead and helped him take off his boots and jacket. She wrapped him up too before scooping him up in her arms.

"Can I take a bubble bath?" Midoriya asked excitedly, bouncing along beside Uraraka.

"Sure, you can clean by yourself, right?" She went ahead and asked, not really wanting to have to bathe either one of them. Why'd she somehow volunteer herself to babysit? 

"Uh huh!" Midoriya answered happily as they reached the floor his and Aizawa's dorms were. 

"How about you, Shota?" She asked, really really hoping he was good on his own too.

He nodded, "I'm a big kid." He said firmly, clearly against even being carried around right now. 

Uraraka let out a silent sigh of relief, setting Aizawa down in front of his room, "Take off your clothes and leave it in a pile, I'll put them in the washer." She told both of them, glancing in the bag on Aizawa's desk. All that was left was a few more pairs of underwear and a set of striped pajamas. Considering Midoriya seemed pretty content with his big oversized All Might hoodie, she thinks they'll be fine, "Put this on when you get out." She told Aizawa, setting the pj's and a pair of underwear on the bed. 

Aizawa blushed a little and started trying to shoo Uraraka and Midoriya out. He can manage by himself! He's a very capable child!!! Uraraka quickly grabbed a pair of underwear for Midoriya before Aizawa shut the door on them.

"Yell if you need anything, okay?" She called through the door. Is it safe to let a seven and a half year old to shower by himself? Uraraka doesn't know much about kids and at what they can and can't do at certain ages. She thinks he'll be fine though. 

She followed Midoriya down the hall to his room and set the underwear with the hoodie he took off earlier and laid on the bed. She stepped into his bathroom and started filling the tub, making sure to add lots of bubbles. 

She was not prepared for Midoriya to come barreling in completely butt-ass naked, "DEKU!" She screamed in surprise, blushing bright red. Jesus fucking christ! 

Midoriya just giggled and jumped in. 

Oh my god.

Uraraka shuffled out of the room, "Just, like, yell if you need anything." She said quickly before shutting the door going out into the hallway. She needs to catch her breath. 

She did not expect to see that today.

After a good 15 minutes or so, Aizawa stepped out of his room, hair still wet and hanging in his eyes, "I'm gonna take a nap." He called before disappearing again into his room. Seems kind of strange for a kid his age to want to nap all the time, especially considering she knows he can play with the same amount of energy as other kids. But then again, he's Aizawa and I guess that guy's always been a big fan of sleeping.

A moment later, Midoriya opened the door to his room. He was back in the giant hoodie. Also, Uraraka never knew how long Deku's hair really was since it's always so big and poofy. Guess she's never seen him with wet hair before. Even kid him had some decently long hair. (EDIT: Used to say "Midroiya" but I have since changed it to be correct lol. I need to have some sort of point system for whenever you guys catch one of my errors lol)

"You got a hair blower thing?" He wondered. 

"Yeah, come on." She said, leading him up to the floor her room was on. 

She dried his hair and headed back down to the common area. More people were around and the "Bakusquad" had taken over the couch and were currently playing Mario Kart. Or, well, everyone but Bakugou. Not just because only four people can play but because he was "too cool" to. So he just reclined on a couch with his legs across Kirishima's lap.

Midoriya gasped excitedly upon seeing the video game and bounced over, "Can I play??" He wondered.

Sero, Mina, and Kaminari went completely silent, all turning to see tiny Midoriya. 

Kirishima went ahead and paused the game.

"Oh my god! You're so cute!!!" Mina squealed, jumping up and scooping Midoriya up. She spun him around some before placing him back on the ground, "Of course you can play!" She told him, pulling him onto the couch with everyone. She handed him her controller and gave him the low down on what each button did.

*time skip*

"Pizza's here!" Kaminari announced, balancing several pizza boxes as he shut the door with his leg. Everyone whooped and hollered, crowding around the boxes and scrambling to get pieces.

You'd think these people have never eaten before. 

Aizawa just woke up like 30 minutes ago and was still a little groggy, sitting at the table and rubbing his eyes. You could tell he just wanted to go back to bed. And having a nice warm cat to snuggle up with was definitely a perk of going back. But he was hungry so he's here.

Midoriya, being the angel that he is, grabbed a slice of pizza for himself and Aizawa before taking his seat next to him. 

"Thanks." Aizawa mumbled, grabbing his slice and taking a bite. 

And so dinner was eaten and afterwards, there came a knock at the door. Uraraka opened it. Present Mic strolled in and sat across from the boys.

"Okie doke, guys, let's go shove some clothes in a bag and get this thing reversed." He told them with a smile. Both seemed a little confused but hopefully soon enough it'll all make sense.

And all be back to normal. 

Hopefully. 

______________

A/N: Sorry, this one is a lil short but that was the perfect cliff hanger so I had to leave it be

I'm thinking my next fic will be with a lil Kacchan or Todoroki where the quirk works a lil differently just cause I wanna write them as cute lil kiddos. How's that sound???

Again, thanks for reading!