He laughed thinking something, "those are lovely evergreen moments, with crazy stuffed friends, everything those days was interesting without any second thoughts, you know my mom was very afraid to even send me to school as I am buying problems willingly from management. She has to visit my school every weekend to hear an earful of complaints. 

Once a girl asked me to meet her after school gets over in our sports room, I went there happily as I too had a crush on her. When went to our sports room I saw her staring out of the window. I made slow steps without her notice. The strange thing is I saw whole lights were off, I just grabbed her waist and kissed her without letting her speak.

She kissed me back without protest, that's when she moaned 'Mike' I instantly moved away from her and switched on the lights. But you know what she is not my crush she is my class teacher" I hold my stomach without able to control my laughter as tears formed in corner of my eyes.

"But then she shouted hard I ran from there without turning back, that's the last day I saw her in school" 

"God you scared an innocent woman" I laughed wiping my tears, "Who? She? She had already married 2 men and divorced them and that Mike is none other than our principal whom she married after a year and left him after two years. I even sent her a bunch of flowers sending a 'Thanks for a kiss in the dark sports room' "

"You are an intriguing person with lots of engaging stuff with you"

"yeah this is just one part of my activities..." and his story goes on goes on...it took me whole 2 hours for cooking hearing his never-ending playfulness spending more time laughing more than cooking.

At this time I forgot to notice the strange glances of my husband who stood near the kitchen door watching us keenly with his hands folded. Purposely I avoided him and told Ben to wait at the dining table while I arrange the food.

"Didn't notice you" Ben said to Arjun who gave him a mock nod, "it's not new to you. I know it" he is pissed.

"Ben, come on" I called him serving him food.

Glancing at Arjun I saw him eyeing at the dishes lined up with a longing look. But it's time for revenge Mr. Arjun Verma. I served for two of us and started to have food with Ben, "serve for him too" he said indicating Arjun.

"No he told me he already had food," I said looking at Ben where I felt Arjun's heated gaze on me without even shuttering for a second, "you missed this delicious thing, buddy, it's just out of the earth. The Aroma, taste, spiciness, hotness, this salad's honey sweetness is hard to express. This biriyani has a unique taste which I never tasted before even from 7-star hotels, the flavor of ginger, garlic, onions is fabulous...god I am going to marry an Indian girl just for this food" 

"Then suffer like me" Arjun whispered which got clearly, I laughed and saw ben looking at Arjun, "he said something?" he asked looking at Arjun who entered into the kitchen and came with a juice in his hand but still his eyes glanced at the dishes now and then, "No, he didn't," I said serving more food in Ben's plate, "You are a true chef Beautiful," he said taking more potato.

I turned to Arjun, "Arjun can you buy Ice cream for us, it's the only thing missing here" teasing him will be good. By the look of his face says he hasn't had food, he is on an empty stomach and that juice can't withhold his hunger too long.

"you both are already overloaded, it's enough to go to bed" the anger in my voice gave me satisfaction as I smiled at him, "he is always like this, don't bother him," I said to Ben, after few minutes of talking and laughing he bid me bye kissing my cheek where I stood shocked due to his sudden gesture. I locked the door I turned around and saw Arjun glaring at me angrily.