"Wow thank you, Ben, it's such a lovely thing, god I have always wanted to have fish, now I got them....." I said happily not able to control my happiness, "how can this be so cute"

"oh come on Diya, stop your excitement, lets set the tank right away" he removed the cover and placed it on the table near the television, he removed the tank and a large Buddha statue and some artificial plants, different sized colored pebbles to decorate it, I waited patiently as he arranged it with much interest without getting distracted, after almost an hour of discussion and efforts we set the tank ready and filled the tank with water.

"Now let the fish breath in this small lake," he said letting the fishes in the tank.

He is looking at the fish, "here" he handed me a box, "it's fish food, don't forget to give food for it and clean the tank whenever you get time, at least once in a week"

I nodded, "okay, now I am going to buy more and more fishes and fill this house with fishes" he laughed, "then where will your husband sleep? Inside the tank?"

"He can if he was...." I stopped abruptly when I realized what I was about to speak, but how did he know it?

Bringing back my smile, "what are you speaking? Who is my husband?" I asked with a fake confused face.

He laughed folding hands, "You can't even like Diya, your eyes wandered wherever he went, his eyes never left you on the party, his possessive hold while you both danced and the way your body reacted when he holds you...you didn't flinch when he danced with you but with me and Raghav you felt uncomfortable. 

Yeah, I am a playboy but not a brainless person. Your eyes are like a flower, fresh when his eyes moved towards you and any man can easily say you both are love in each other and god I am going to bring Raghav tomorrow with me to this apartment when Arjun is in. It would be fun" is it that visible? 

I think I should stop looking at him in public with such love.

"How you guessed it we are married?" 

"So you are married?" he smirked. I have a big mouth.

"I just guessed it but it is true. Is there any reason for you both for hiding this marriage? or are you both in a fight?" he asked staring directly into my eyes.

I shrugged it off, "No, nothing like that, we don't want to expose it, we are waiting for the right time to reveal it to the world" which I know never will come.

You are getting slowly into the world of lies Diya.

"If you say so" I nodded and went into the kitchen to make something for him, "hope you don't have important work, I am planning to cook you something spicy like Indian food"

He bounced his head in yes, "a big yes hope you won't make my stomach burn with spiciness" I laughed, "trust me I am planning on one" I entered into the kitchen to make him spicy vegetable rice, potato gravy, a fruit salad, fresh orange juice and of course cheesy Chicken balls. He came inside the kitchen, "need any company" he said removing his waistcoat placing it on the dining table.

"NO, just a talking company would do" he nodded, "okay, then tell me about your childhood," he asked, I shrugged my shoulder, "Nothing interesting, just my friend, school, home. This has been my routine"

"No parties, pubs? At least during college days?" I shake my head no cutting the onions, garlic, "strange"

I raised my eyebrows in question, "what's strange in it?" 

"Nothing Just girl with no parties or pubs, I assume you haven't even had boyfriends before" I nodded, "yeah" I changed the table towards him, "about your school days"