07

HINATA'S POV

I was humming along with the song. I notice that Y/n had been quiet so I take a look at her. I looked at her only to found her head hitting the mirror over and over.

She's asleep. ‘ How cute. ’ I placed my hand on the mirror where Y/n's head kept hit on to prevent her head from swollen later.

I pulled her closer to me. Well, our sit was a twin sit so yeah. I placed her head on my shoulder when she suddenly hugged me.

I could feel my heart beats so fast. I don't know why I'm acting this way.
I was trying to break the hugs but it was too firm.

Nah, I was joking. I don't even tried to break the hugged. I kinda liked it this way. She was hugging me and im doing the same thing.

Y/n's P.O.V

I woke up by the clicking sound. I could feel my head lay on something comfy. I opened my eyes and saw that Akashi and Suga senpai took a picture of me.

“ What are you doing? ” I said, still half asleep.

“ Oh, nothing. We're just taking a lovely picture of a couple. ” Akashi said.

What? I opened my eyes and realised that me and Hinata were hugging! My face turned red.

“ Okay, lovely couple. Please wake your boyfriend. We're arrives. We'll wait for you guys outside. ” Akashi said.

“ Hinata- kun.” I said. Still in hugging position.

“ Hmm. ”

“ Well, wake up. We're here. ” I said. My face was so close with him. I stood up and about to go when he hold my wrist and shocked me.

He  pulled me back into his embrace.

“ W-what are you doing? ”

“ I want to ask you. Where are you going? ” He asked.

“ Well, we're arrived. At the camp. So, I want to get out. ” I said.

“ okay. ” he said. “ Um, so can you let me go? ” I asked him.

“ Why? Are you shy? ” He asked me while looking into my eyes. I'm speechless. I'm not going to say anything since I knew i only going to say something stupid.

“ N-no. It just I don't want to make you uncomfortable. ” I said.

“ Nope. I'm okay. I like it. We, in this position. ” He said . I'm sure he could see my blushing mess face.

“ Hey - oh my God! ” Yamaguchi said. I quickly stands up.

“ We're doing nothing. So shut up. ” I said and get out.

I walked pass him and he look at Hinata.

“ What?. Like what you heard before, we're doing nothing. ” Hinata said and get out.